Mitsubishi Motors — oem starter and alternators meant to be scrapped was instead auctioned off
Dear Sir/ Madam,
Good day to you. I will like to inform you that there is a certain lot of over 70 thousand Mitsubishi OEM vehicle alternators and starters that have been sold to a buyer in Asia recently. This lot of Mitsubishi products was meant to be scrapped, but had somehow been shipped out to Asia where it was auctioned off to the highest bidder. I will like to emphasize that this is neither a spam email, nor a joke.
A buyer has been found for this lot of Mitsubishi alternators and starters, with exact lot/serial codes and quantities of each model in the list attached. These units will flow into the aftermarket and undercut your sales. Also, these units pose a serious threat to consumers because these units' quality are questionable. Please see the attached photos for additional evidence that this lot of Mitsubishi products were not destroyed as required. Send [protected]@outlook.com an email to request for the full list of alternators and starters which have been auctioned off.
You still have a chance to act but time is running out. This lot of Mitsubishi vehicle products are currently housed in a warehouse in Kaohsiung, Taiwan. It is expected that these goods will be shipped out soon via sea to another location. You may conduct your own investigation and contact authorities to seize the products before they flow into your market and undercut you.
You have been warned.
A Friendly Netizen
More Mitsubishi Motors Complaints & Reviews
- Mitsubishi / WD-Y65 Projection TV - $249.00 lamp went out in 13 months! 
- Mitsubishi WD-52631 TV - bad product, worse service! 
- Red Deer Mitsubishi - falsifing work orders then not performing the work 
- Mitsubishi WD-73927 DLP Projection TV - terrible after sales service! 
- Mitsubishi - useless service center 
- El Seoudi Group - front windshield
- Arian Motor/ Mitsubishi Asx - there is no respect to costomers
- Mitsubishi Motors - door handle
- Mitsubishi - constant emails for no reason
- Mitsubishi Motors - service department