Mirrawgarments

V

My Nightmare experience with Mirraw began in April when I ordered several garments. The items were weeks delayed before Mirraw personnel responded for the first time saying that the garments were damaged and needed to be re-made. This took a further several weeks. I had to purchase new garments from a different supplier as I needed to attend a wedding. Mirraw personnel could not confirm delivery. After weeks of enquiry the garments arrived and I had to pay more than the original value for customs duties. Mirraw promised to offer me a refund and they have stopped communicating after I paid the customs.
This is very poor service from a company that wants to do international trade.