Having problems with FlowerAura?

FlowerAura Customer Service Contacts

Ground Floor, Kripa Ram Complex, Sukhrali, Near Canara Bank, Sector 17C, Haryana
Gurgaon
India - 122001

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with FlowerAura Customer Service. Initial FlowerAura complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for FlowerAura above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about FlowerAura. Discuss the issues you have had with FlowerAura and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Feb 14, 2020

FlowerAura — product not delivered and advised that it has already been sent - order : 4245308

Hi Team, The OrderID: 4245308 was placed on February 13 at 9:02 PM with the promise of delivering it by...

Aug 19, 2019

FlowerAura — Order#3693003 delivered on 19/08/2019

I am very disappointed about the product that was delivered for the order # 3693003 . This was a bouquet...

FlowerAuradelivery not done

I have ordered a cake, a plant and dryfruits for my sister for the occasion of rakshabandhan. This website assured me same day delivery on 15/8/2019. And today is 16/8/2019 it is not yet delivered. When I tried reaching them there customer care is also not reachable. After chasing them from morning till the afternoon. I got a mail saying your order is delivered. But when I checked with my sister she didn't received anything.

FlowerAurabirthday cake wrong delivery

We ordered a birthday cake for my Mil . It had written MOM and was beautiful but these guys were so careless that they delivered the wrong cake and instead of apologizing they were so rude . .. they tried to offer me some discount so i dint give bad review.. . all i wanted was the right cake to be delivered... they justified it saying it depends on local chef which cake to deliver... but if it depends on local bakery to deliver it then why the hell do they charge so much for that particular cake. Charge a flat price.. [censored] .. the customer service is pathetic ... guys please please dont trust these prople .. they are fraud n loot people like us. I mso disappointed in floweraura and i wil surely never order from them. So even if u ever order from them dont expect anything as they dont deliver what you order for .. and show no sign of remorse or apology whatsoever
    Attaching what we order and what we got . Abd paid over 800 for this piece of [censored]
    #shame on you @floweraura

birthday cake wrong delivery
    birthday cake wrong delivery

FlowerAuraDamaged cake

Very upset with the cake you delivered to me. It was broken and didn't look beautiful. Nothing to hide, it looked ugly.
      Didn't expect for them to say that I should blame the courier. But the thing is that I didn't use a courier delivery and took away this cake by myself. And I assure you I carried it carefully knowing that I paid much money for this and it shouldn't be damaged in any way. So they didn't offer anything. I'm sure I didn't damage my cake, it's 100%. But how to prove it? Who can help with this?

FlowerAuraFlowerAura is not to be trusted

Never received my order and FlowerAura customer service provided absolutely no help. When my order did not show up on time I contacted them via their live chat and after I explained what happened their rep asked me to wait and never came back. I tried again and the same thing happened. I did not even ask for a refund, because I knew they will never give my money back. I just wanted to get a simply explanation. Very disappointed with FlowerAura and will never order from them again. FlowerAura is not to be trusted.

FlowerAuraFlowers for Birthday

Hello,

I have scheduled a delivery on 20th of July for Birthday flowers . the order was placed on 19 th of July itself (order No #667055) I have ordered yellow roses.

On 20th of July when I tried to track the order status via customer care no's I was unable to do so. No response through mail too. By 12 pm I got a call from customer care stating that the yellow roses was not there so I've changed the order to red roses and I requested them to deliver it before 3PM.

I got a call back saying that the order cannot be delivered with 8PM.

in their official website they have mentioned all orders will be delivered within 5PM

Worst customer service and quality of service

people will miss out their excitement in case if they happen to order with this worst site

No guarantee for money too

Flowers for Birthday
          Flowers for Birthday

FlowerAuraTerrible company

This company is terrible! They never delivered anything and refuse to give my money back. I have ordered some flowers and wanted them to be delivered on a certain date and time, but flowers never showed up. I contacted FlowerAura many times and asked about the flowers and received no reasonable explanation. Don't order from these scammers! They are real cheaters!

FlowerAura — Did not deliver on time!

I have ordered a cake and some roses for my wife. It was supposed to be a surprise. Order did not arrive on...

FlowerAuraLiars!

FlowerAura is very bad company, better stay away from it! I have purchased some flowers and cake from them, and everything I received was terrible! I paid huge money and everything I ordered was supposed to be birthday presents for my mother. They delivered on time, but flowers were not fresh and cake was squeezed. I contacted them immediately and asked for a replacement, and they said ok. I've waited and waited, but nothing arrived. So I called them again and they said that I provided the wrong address and that the delivery boy could not find my house! Absolutely ridiculous! They did deliver faulty products and when I asked for a replacement they said that my address was wrong! Scammers!

FlowerAuraWorst service ever

I ordered some flowers for February 14. I received a message from FlowerAura that my order was confirmed for the same day delivery, but unfortunately flowers never showed up! I contacted customer service and they claimed that flower were delivered on time. My order was actually delivered to the neighbors house and was their mistake. They are taking online orders and cannot deliver anything on time and at the right place. How unprofessional!

Floweraura.comI didn't get my flowers and customer services ignored my messages

I wanted to surprise my girlfriend and ordered the flowers for ST. Valentine’s Day from www.floweraura.com. The company confirmed the order and informed that the delivery would be on 14th of February around 1 p.m. We waited for the whole day and no one delivered the flowers. I emailed the customer services afterwards and hoped to get any news, but the customer services didn’t work at all. I don’t recommend this website.

FlowerAura — Spoiled my anniversary!

I ordered some flowers from FlowerAura and contacted customer service. I said that I need those flowers at...

FlowerAuraSpoiled my surprise!

I ordered some products from FlowerAura for my wife. I spoke to the customer agent who confirmed that cake and flowers will be delivered in time. It was my wife's birthday and I wanted everything to be perfect. Once I made an order, I received a confirmation email. Later I received a call from FlowerAura customer support telling that my order would be deliver later. When I contacted customer support I was told they'll be late for two or even three hours. When stuff was delivered, the message card had different names and occasion. These people ruined everything! Horrible service!

FlowerAura — Thankful Service

I was nervous where do I go to place the order for 14 Feb. Then I contact to FlowerAura to book my order for...

Pune

Floweraura.comThey haven't delivered order and told to wait more

I ordered flowers for my mum through the company www.floweraura.com. These ### are real scammers, ‘coz they took order and money. They provided some fake confirmation info and after that they told to wait. My mum hasn’t received flowers, but when I contacted them, the rep told to wait more. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

FlowerAuraNon delivery

Non delivery and extra charge for valentine
                        Hi

I have placed an order 106316 on 13th feb for a valentine bouquet which was charged and showing the price rs 1499 but as i placed an order the calculation showed rs 2026 (527 added as valentine price adjustment) .

This is in itself cheating as the price still showing 1499 at website.

On that the reqest was for the delivery at 14th feb before 12 noon. Its now 23:00 night of 14th feb but still not delivered.

The bouquet was a surprise and to give nice feeling but all has been ruined by the floweraura((Http: / / www.Floweraura.com) .

No one reading to respond
                        Online eexecutive rohit. . Preeti not responding
                        Mr dhananjat from floweraura mob - [protected] didnt answer throught day
                        None of the number responding

The point is if they cant take the pressure and do not have the capacity to deliver why they ruined our day and disturbed emotionally.

I wish to have complete refund of rs 2127 and an apology fron the owner

Regards
                        Amit thakur
                        Email:[protected]@gmail.com

Floweraura.comFlowrist

A fraud flower delivery service based in India.
                          They get their customer through internet chat, a fake identity person calling herself "Saumya" comes online any time, all the time and promises a good services on the companys behalf., In reality flowers never get deliverd and if you persue a more, as in my case, they finally delived poor quality flowers and the rudeness was appalling at the delivery end.
                          This is to warn ...not to fall a pray of floweraura.com.
                          Thanks
                          Gurpreet

• Re
                              reshu1234 May 22, 2013

They promise high about their quality but the reality is far from true. Its a fraud service. My friend ordered a midnight beautiful cake from their website for which they charged heavily. But the cake that was delivered was pathetic & very simple white plum cake. They spoiled the occasion & played with emotions.They are cheaters & frauds.Even after complaining there is pathetic response from customer service & even from the owner of the website. I urge people not to waste their money, time & emotions spoil the day.