Mirraw Online Services Logo

Mirraw Online Services

Having problems with Mirraw Online Services?

Mirraw Online Services Customer Service Contacts

+1 949 464 5941 (United States)
+44 121 461 4192 (United Kingdom)
+1 760 678 1780 (International)
Ground Floor Plot № 07, Next To Kabuthar, Kana Lane, Near Dakshin Bar, Oop. Hotel Windsor, Ballard Estate
Mumbai
India - 400001

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Mirraw Online Services Customer Service. Initial Mirraw Online Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Mirraw Online Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Mirraw Online Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Mirraw Online Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Mirraw Online ServicesMirraw is a scam, avoid it like a plague

Mirraw is a scam. I received two bogus products and others were of appalling quality. Customer services are a joke too. They are not interested in resolving customer queries or issuing refunds. My issues are outstanding since september 2019 and they are still refusing issue my refund despite my constant contact for the last five weeks. I wish to be in touch with all the customer that have suffered similar experiences as I wish to stop mirraw scamming people.

Mirraw Online ServicesOrder

Had placed order with mirraw that was partially delivered 5 weeks late and on top of that, mirraw is not refunding for the items that was not delivered. Already called their support line many times... Its fake and fraud company. Looks like that's how this company is making money by not refunding their customers money. Totally frustrated with this cheating company.

Mirraw Online ServicesHalf order delivery and refuse to refund or complete order

Wrong items are delivered and not willing to deliver, Now they want to deliver a deferent items which is not a match
      Very soon I will get these crooks phone nos wait for it

Mirraw Online Servicescomplain about saree order no. m136196045

Hai,

Iam a one of the customer who had purchased of black and white saree order no M126196045.

Im regret to report a complain about this order that there is a black patches and some small holes in the head peace.

For this i have paid more than Rs. 4000/=With the delivery charges Rs. 799.00

So please make necessary arrangements for this complain befor the new year.

Hasini Samarakoon

711/1, Medwala Road, Arewwala, Pannipitiya

complain about saree order no. m136196045
        complain about saree order no. m136196045

Mirraw Online Servicesm252095906

I think I don't know what I order but you are sending me message this is wrong cancel my order I have not done any shopping don't send any message and phone to my mobile this is my mother mobile number she not educated we don't know how did you get this detail so I request you to cancel this order I will be highly obliged to you for this

Kajal Singh

Mirraw Online Servicesall products were poor quality, defective and some were missing

I ordered a few clothes and fashion jewellery on Mirraw.com

When I received the order, first I noticed
            1 jewellery item was missing in the order
            1 jewellery item was broken
            1 jewellery item the backing was bent and the clasp was terrible quality
            1 outfit was cheap quality and the button came off
            1 sari was completely different from the design on the website
            1 sari was very cheap quality

I requested a refund on the items missing and damaged. But I stopped receiving any communication from them. They never processed the refund or replacement request.

The company is fraud and the products are very cheap quality.

Mirraw Online Serviceshope this is a free service - never received my order from mirraw

A company in India www.mirraw.com/ sell Indian clothes online and I placed an order in May 2019 spend around £150.00 and still waiting for my order, apparently the parcel was in the UK and the courier could not find my address. I have been so stressed over this order as I ordered items for my nephews wedding which was on 1st September 2019 thee stress of not having my outfits jewelry for the wedding was terrible I ended up buying more outfits in case I did not get my order in time and to date nothing so more money was spent in the UK of around £600 its so expensive her in the UK hence why I placed my orders for India early.

There is so much more I can tell you but for now is this enough for you to give me advice.

Kind regards

Mirraw Online Servicesmy refund

I ordered the sari online but unfortunately I was told that the blouse couldnt be stitched according to my size. Minutes after ordering, I sent email to cancel my order and refund my money. I got an email confirming that the order has been canceled and that I will get my refund within 7 to 9 days. I waited till the timeframe but didn't get the refund. I have been sending numerous emails but no action is taken. I have attached my payment proof, my cancelled order and the email confirming cancellation. I hope some action is taken so that I get my money back.
                Kavita Sen

my refund

Mirraw Online Serviceslack of response about issues pertaining to purchases.

Hi there,

I have followed the process and completed online inquiries on two separate occasions about two separate purchases and I have not heard back for over a month now.

I have not recieved an item I have paid for, the red top. And I have recieved items that are of poor quality and not wearable. One earring broke as I tried it on the first time. The necklace does not sit flat on me and looks silly. The jhumkas I received are nothing like the ones advertised.

I have sent a separate message requesting someone get in touch me with and still there hasn't been a response.

I am not happy.

Mirraw Online Servicesclothing

I ordered for a dress on 27th March 2019. A week back status changed dress is stitched. After that there is no change in status and already 17days have gone. I have a function next week and I ordered the dress for that. I have sent 2 mails in last 3 days, No reply
                    I message on their Facebook I only got auto reply. I did international call from Sydney to India, their rep put me on hold twice and could not answer me where is my order and when I will be getting it. It was so annoying that rather he should apologize and tell me that he will find out and tell that when I will receive my order, he asked me to call me again to know about my order...This is hight of unprofessionalism

Mirraw Online Servicesunethical behavior and exceptionally bad customer service

I've had a very bad experiences with mirraw.com recently. Their customer service is awful. We have had few $$ in "My Wallet", which we were trying to use but their website did not allow us to use it. So, contacted the customer service, they tried from their end and accepted it is a problem in their website and asked us to drop an email to their email id explaining the issue with screen shots and also confirmed that they will ensure the "My Wallet" amount would not expire. No response to the emails after multiple follow up. Contacted customer service again through phone but the response from customer service representative was exceptionally bad. Due to their issues and mistake all the $$ in "My Wallet" is expired. Then they said, since it is already expired they would not be able to give it back but if we make transactions again they will add $4 back my wallet again. They do not care about customers. Information on their site varies every page. In the FAQs, it is mentioned that 50% of the referral amount can be used from My Wallet but in the cart only 20% allowed but that is also not accepted.

Mirraw Online Services — product never received

I paid for an outfit including delivery...then I'm asked to pay another £20 Because it's stuck at custom...

Mirraw Online Servicesm714240525 white net embroidered lehenga choli with dupatta

I placed subjected order on September 23rd and at that time delivery date of this order was October 10th . Today is October 17th and till date I have not received my shipments.

I started tracking my order on October 5th asking status of shipment. Online it showed it was in quality check and status of stitching was never updated, therefore I sent an email to Customer service ( persons name is Chetan Bhandari) He told me that it is in stitched status so it cannot be cancelled or refunded, I sent him screen shot of online status after 2 days that it wasn't even showing me the status of Stitching and you are telling me that you cannot refund and cancel?

He was suppose to get back to me on this however he NEVER DID this is literary stealing customers money issue.

I do expect Mirraw to REFUND MY MONEY 100%
                        I had another order before this where The items were not matching close to the picture online different and dull material..

This needs to stop from Mirraw and have better customer service otherwise they will definitely go thru legal issues there are numerous complaint here from all customers on your poor services.

Mirrawseveral products missing in the order

I had spent more $800 during the orders. I found out that few of the items were missing and provided them a clean and detailed email. Among them there were several missing items and item had damage. I got response only for the damaged item asking me for pictures and did not get any information regarding missing items. Since its been long time, they are only giving me 20% deal for a new purchase!!

Mirraw — jewelry

This is very disappointing that the way you have packaged the products have damaged both of the earings. 3...

Mirraw.com — negligent employees resulting in a horrible experience

We would like to share our horrible experience about ordering from mirraw.com from the USA to save the...

Mumbai

Mirraw — product

I placed an order with Mirraw and was delayed too long hence requested to cancel it and refund the money but...

Mirrawrefund - order no: m345865665

Here are the series of incidents that happened:

1. When I ordered the dress, I got an email saying the dress cost rs. 2600 and at the time of delivery the delivery boy showed that on parcel, the amount written is rs.2957 and he would take only the amount what is mentioned on parcel(I dont blame delivery boy).
                            2. When initiated return request, confirmation email says I will get refund of rs. 1400. Seeing this email was so frustrating, followed Mirraw CR and after banging my head for 2hrs with them got confirmation that whatever I paid, I will receive the same amount of refund.
                            3. I wait for 2 weeks but no further information. I posted on facebook and then some guy named 'Vicky Joshi' gave a ray of hope and said he would follow closely and will see what's wrong. Then he also disappeared and on fb somebody posted to call CR.
                            4. called CR multiple times but there is no response from them. Their CRs talk to you like they are sleepy. Many times they just say 'Hello, hello' and then disconnect the call.
                            5. On the name of refund, a tip amount of rs. 416 is refunded to my account. (Great applauds to Mirraw's Finance Department and their calculations).

I am totally frustrated with annoying Mirraw processes :(.

Mirrawonline order cancellation

Can you please help resolve my issue? These guys have taken my money and I cancelled they order and they are not returning my money. How long does it take to give a refund?

Date ordered: 1st December 2017
                              Order Number: M474464084
                              Order cancelled: 4th December 2017

So its been more than 10 days and no sign of my money. Horrendous company. If any one is reading this, please don't buy from them. Save the pain you'd be giving yourself by buying from them.

Mirrawdon't buy anything from them

It's a terrible place for shopping online. Out of 7 items, I got only 2. That's simply unbelievable. Where are they - it's unknown.
                                Let me tell about those two items. They had a horrible quality, sewed of the cheapest material they could only find in India. It's probably cool that they are talented enough to sell this crap for high prices, but it's also appalling treating customers this way. This company should be ashamed of providing these garbage quality items.