Having problems with Shopclues.com?

Shopclues.com Customer Service Contacts

+91 124 466 9777 (Customer Support)
Building № 112, Sector – 44, Haryana
Thu9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Fri9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Sat9:30 AM - 6:30 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Shopclues.com Customer Service. Initial Shopclues.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Shopclues.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Shopclues.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Shopclues.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Shopclues.com fake call as you are selected as a lucky customer

i received the call from [protected] and [protected] on 19 september, 2018 at 11.42 am i got 2 missed call, so i called back .i asked whos dis?one guy was speaking he told that have you ordered sonething from shopclues i told yes but y ..he was telling tht yes you are selected as our lucky draw customer you have won a car or else you can take the amount of 12lakh something ..you should send all the bank details ..i asked can you please inform what product i purchased . he told that they are from enquiry centre they only have the info of customer who got selected in lucky draw offer ..this was the exact message what is received ..please take action ASAP.
shilpagour here .thankyou.
Welcome to you SHOPCLUES online shopping PvtLtd.co. Dear sir, Congratulation you are product order.Online SHOPCLUES shopping result are out in the select for name of lucky draw.your name to open the lucky draw.you have options 1st Tata Safari car 2nd Payment of Rs 12, 60, 148.00/ HELPLINE
(+91-[protected])

Shopclues.com combo brown strap analog wrist watch...

I received from you about four hours ago an SMS saying, I Quote "Undelivered:Hi! Your shop Clues order no.[protected] for combo of Brown Strap Analog Wrist Watch...was undelivered as you requested to reschedule the order delivery.Click here to give feedback".Now I want to know where you got this information? I have not contact you by SMS or email Or Phone or facebook. Kindly furnish details where you got the infomation, or is it some kind trick by you.
    Thanking You,

I M JOHN

Shopclues.com Calling tablet

I am a regular online shopper but never ever I have encountered a cheat & fraudulent company like shopclues in my whole life..
      This post is to warn every online shopper to avoid this company like plague or loose your hard earned money
      They provide refurbished products in the name of new a cheat the consumers of their hard earned money.

I purchased one eye ball slide tablet from them, a dead refurbished product was delivered by them for last 15 days I am running from pillar to post and taking up the matter vigorously with them but they are making false promises to me for refunding the money.

They have given me ticket no 571272 on 1.1 17 and then ticket no 8360506 with intention to defraud me and embezzle my money one mr shailnder regularly calls me that needful will be done in a day but nothing is done.

ShopcluesVery disappointed

Hello. Few months ago I've ordered a laptop charger from www.shopclues.com and the one I received was broken and did not work.
        I contacted customer service and asked if it was possible to get a refund and they refused and said that they don't do refunds.
        I spoke to many different reps, wasted my time and finally they agreed to refund me. I sent the broken charger back and waited weeks for my refund.
        Recently I received my money, but was not happy when I found out that they gave me only a partial refund.
        I'm very disappointed with ShopClues and will not order from this site again.

Shopclues.com Incomplete product delivered

Ordered a samsung 40 inch led on 18 oct 2015 and paid the total amount online, it got delivered on 7 nov 2015 but the package did not contain the remote, power cable, user manual which were mentioned in the item list when I ordered it. It had only the screen and its stand in the pack piece and nothing else, how can one use it without power cable and remote, or was it supposed to be nailed on the wall and used as black board. since then I am following up with them and asking them to deliver the remaining things but till date(27 nov 2015) no response, I am tired of calling them and mailing them again and again and have given all the details they asked for but they dont even bother. when I was ordering I saw similar complaints from many customers but still I ordered it thinking it can not happen with every order but I was wrong, they are frauds and are cheating each and every customer. Never order anything from this site.

Shopclues.com Tracking number showed that item was delivered, but it was lie

The company www.shopclues.com is big scam and total waste of money. I have ordered phone from them and I got the tracking number, but I couldn’t check it. The tracking number wasn’t working and now it started to show that the order has been delivered, but it couldn’t be truth. I didn’t get it and the company refused to provide any help. Thieves.

Shopclues.com fake product sold

I have brought a Mi power bank from Shopcludes.com .Today I received the product and saw the product is not original. It is a fake one.I put a claim on the website and asked for refund.But the rejected my request and they are telling me that they can not replace/refund me. Product may be original or fake .It is not their responsibility.Sill I have sent them many mails but no reply.I want to raise a claim against that online shopping website because they tells to every body that all the product sold there are 100% original.Can you Please help me to put a step about this?
              My order no [protected]

• Ro
                  Ron333 May 13, 2015

shopclues.com is one of the biggest scam I ever seen. advertisements keep on popping on entire page.. :(

Shopclues.com Wrong product shipped and horrible customer service.

This is the unfortunate scene with unexperienced people running E-commerce platform and marketing themselves with all assurances.

I don't know if it's Mr. Sanjay Sethi, who claims to be widely recognised as the Guru of the marketplace, or it's the people on the lower level of the chain, the men on foot who cannot process simple orders. Whoever it is, is the reason for the bitter experiences, and a deterrent for the people of India to buy things online. Instead of providing quality service, ShopClues.com chooses to send automated mailers, and run away from the issues under the facet of technical problems.

I placed an order for a High quality RJ45 RJ11 RJ12 Wire Cable Crimper Crimp PC Network Tool on ShopClues.com, on the 16 Oct 2014 at 09:26 PM, which was selling precisely for Rs. 199, when I ordered excluding the shipping cost of Rs. 60, bring the total order value to Rs. 259.

The product page can be found on http://www.shopclues.com/high-quality-rj45-rj11-rj12-wire-cable-crimper-crimp-pc-network-tool.html and My Order ID was [protected].

The shipment was promised to be received in by the 21st of October, which is a week after the placement of order. This inspite of the product being available in Mumbai itself, However we received the courier on 27th October, through BlueDart at 12:42 pm in the afternoon. The way bill tracking id is [protected] for the shipment.

Since the product did not have any COD option, the payment was made through credit card online. On unpacking the order, we found the product to be a wrong one. We had received an Ink Suction tool instead of the crimper.

I would have not resorted to complaining or posting this on social media, If the ShopClues website was bug-free and could have resolved the issue. I created two tickets one after the other, since the first one was closed and deleted without resolving the issue, the tickets were numbered 1309802 & 1338633. Their buggy interface does not allow you to track the tickets and even search for close tickets on the website. I also tried getting in touch with them on their Facebook page it just generates the same ticket number and says, your request has already been submitted.

While the only response to both the tickets were that the products have been shipped and if it is wrong, I should place a return request with the method of placing the same. Each return request did not generate any confirmation rather triggered in automated emails saying that the ticket has been closed and the issue is marked resolved.

Further, I tried to get in touch with their call centre on the number [protected] which could no where be found on their website, and was only mentioned in the emails that they had send with order details. After a nightmare of waiting more than 9 minutes, the call was answered by an operator, which hung up the phone only to inform us that they are facing technical issues and cannot retrieve any order details for now. Tried calling them back several times, only takes you to a waiting line and doesn't connect to any operator.

I would strongly suggest to never purchase anything from this website. It's either a very smartly played con, or bugged and flawed throughout in their process.

Shopclues.com Send me wrong product

I ordered color spray for my car but I got Chrome Protection spray.My order no is [protected].
                  I had filed a complain and one executive Rishabh Dubey told me that spray will be replaced.

But in next mail he refused to replace the product. Now they are not sending anyone for replacement..of delivery. This was my first shopping experience with Shopclues and it is the worst. You will never get exactly the same product which is displayed on the website.

I never face this type of service with any E-Commerce site. Now a Brand Name doing this type of cheap activity. If any Shopclue Senior Management watching this message then take a strict action as Customer is Customer.

Your whole business depends upon the customers.I don't want to say anything else to you.

• Iv
                      iv_ Jul 31, 2015

Stay away from this scamming website www.shopclues.com. I ordered pair of shoes and paid with my card, but the seller took money and gave me wrong information about the order. I waited about a month and got nothing. I was angry that they misled me and I tried to contact the seller. But all my attempts weren’t successful. I have no idea how to get information or money from this person.

Shopclues.com/mont Blanc Pen — FAKE item delivered

I purchased a so called MONT BLANC pen from shopclues.com in January 2014 and the delivery was also prompt...

New Delhi

Shopclues.com Fake Delivery

Order number = 8870695
                    Ticket = 590972
                    I had ordered A moblie Micromac Doodle 2 with shopclues.com 24th November and promised delivery date is 5th december After I had raised Ticket regarding the delay in delivery The Next day I received a Traking Number which I found it to be Fake I asked for its status with Bludart.Hence i were shocked I pushed for Refund which was in process
                    Suddenly two days later they themselves updated a another tracking number on 12th december I received a package and inside was a optical mouse, On13 th December i Again called Shopclues I expressed my frustration and I were asked for Photos of package I send their requirements same day and called the immediately to confirm if they received my mail they confirmed They received and I will be replied in 48 hours, It has been 5 days now there has been no reply.
                    This to inform despite continuous follow up and Request for refunds,
                    I Request your system to look in to this matter.
                    Regards,
                    Jai Prakash Rao

ShopcluesNot received product after Payment

Order No.8045675. I ordered Philips Trimmer from M.s Shopclues on 28/10/13 by paying through Credit card.It was mentioned on the website that it will get delivered in 5-6 days. So it was suppose to get delivered on 06/11/13. After to many follow ups upto 9th i got a message from shoclues & courier partner that it has been delivered. Though i haven't received the same till now. immediatey i lodged complain in both M/s Shopclues & it courier partner M/s Aramex. Both of them are commiting everytime i call them that it will get resolved in 48hrs etc. But till now there is no feedback or commitment fulfilled from them. Till i am waiting for the product.
                      1. There is no escalation levels clearly mentioned on the website.
                      2. There is no clear way to identify what is my complaint no and whats its latest status.
                      3. The process of taking decision of refund/redelivery is taking 7 days everytime i call the.
                      4. They are denying to refund my amount.

• Re
                          Reviewer50179 Dec 24, 2015

I have ordered Sai Arpans Beautiful Designer Single Bed AC Blanket-Assorted Colours but I have not received the product. And the status is showing the product is delivered. When it would be delivered. Bad customer service. Not able to resolve the issue. Order No - [protected] Name - Shivam Garg

Shopcluesshopclues is not a site to shop with....forget it!!!

I saw a Jaipuri skirt which looked very beautiful and elegant in the picture from shopclues website, I placed an order for it, it took them so... long to deliver me the product, I had to call the customer care like thousand times... couldn't understand a word what the representatives spoke, it didn't seem like English though, sent a lot of emails... finally the product got dispatched and delivered to me, however the product was of very cheap quality and oversized, it was not what it looked like in the picture, the material also is not what they described...!!! It is the worst online shopping experience ever!!! Please take this online shopping website off. It is misguiding and cheating the customers.

ShopcluesShopclueS Sent Fake Product...!!!

Respedted Sir/Ma'am

I Ordered Micro Sd to MS Memory Stick Produo Adapter 2 Pieces on 2th August, Through SBI Debit Card.My Order No. 5556961.Product Shipped On 8th August.I Was Highly Surprised When I Opened Thy Packet.A Wrong Product Was Given!!! A Mobile Converter Cord Given{Product Id 59310, Order Id 5542109} Price Would Be Hardly 100 Rupee.

1) Firstly I Called Courier Serveice.They Told Me to Call [protected].I Called But No one Receive
                          2) On The Second Day Again I Called, The Customer Support Executive Told to Send an Image Of Wrong Product.I captured Image & Sent to [protected]@shopclues.com
                          3) On The Third I Called Again, They Told to Wait For 3-4Days.
                          4) After 3Days I Called Again.He Told Me, "I am Forwading Your Mail to Our Merchant, Wait For 3Days"
                          5) 3 Days Later I Called, He Told Me to Wait 3-4Days & They Will Send Me A Conformation Email.

Today I AM WATING THEIR EMAIL, 10Days Were Gone...I Decided to Submit Complain Against Shopclues
                          Regarging My Bad Experience, I Requesting You to Take Step Against the Fake Site

My Email- [protected]@gmail.com
                          Mob- [protected]/ [protected]

I Also Uploded The Image of The Fake Product!Please Go To The Link If You Want To See

ShopclueS Sent Fake Product...!!!
                          ShopclueS Sent Fake Product...!!!

Shopclues.com send me a default product

sir I have by a khaitan led rechargeble torth on website. and I have done payment to my credit card on 09/04/2013 & my order. number. is.3018684 but those are send me a default product then I have complen to him but those are not replied me

• Ra
                                ranimani Jul 21, 2013

s all are cool ceo, vp [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]

• Belleville Apr 29, 2013

Dogged by lawsuits for the past four years, now has another one on its plate – and this one may gain the most exposure in racist Augusta Georgia: Racism, corporate corruption, securities fraud lawsuit accusing Corp Chief Executive, the Augusta Branch Staff- discriminating against & mistreating customers who are African-American, and stealing money from customers!!

Shopclues.com/strontiumFake product

i had purchased a strontium 8gb microSDHC card online from
                              Shoplclues.com on 1st may 2012.
                              On 7th june around 3.20 pm my mmc card is not detected in my mobile.
                              I have lost all my data.
                              phone as well as my laptop. It shows me a read Error. After sometime
                              in my mobile it shows no memory card inserted.
                              My shopclues.com order number was 1053722
                              I trie to call their warranty centre in mumbai (Mr. Prashant) but the it says that no such number exists, so i have even mailed them the following complain but i havent received any replied yet.
                              I had received my mmc from the following seller:

KBC Computech

my invoice number is KBC/S/3434/12-13
                              supplier's ref no.: 1053722
                              supplier's contact:+[protected]
                              tin no: [protected]

My contact details are as follows:
                              Name: Priyank bajaj
                              No. : [protected]

kindly look in to this matter as soon as possible or contact me as
                              soon as possible.

• Sh
                                  ShopClues Support Jun 11, 2012

Dear Pankaj,
                                  Our representative had a talk with you regarding this and your Issue is taken care of. you have already received a replacement flash drive from the manufacturer.

Thank You for your feedback, it is important for us to serve you better next time.

Regards,