Milk and Chocothe entire website / company...

E Sep 02, 2018

This website/company is REDICULOUS. Do not order from here unless you want to lose money on clothes that are a horrible rip off.

I ordered a dress for my engagement photo shoot, I ordered 3 weeks before this event and paid extra for express shipping.
First, NO WHERE on the site did it say it was USD$ and i'm in Canada thinking it was the amount shown on the website. WRONG. False advertising. The minute I saw it was about double what I was hoping to pay for the dress I emailed 3 times to cancel my order.. Guess what!! No one answered my email NOT ONCE. So of course my shipment gets shipped...

Second, the order took 6 weeks so that was no good to me because 3 weeks prior was the photo shoot already done.

Third, the dress I ordered was HORRIBLE. Not the right size, and see through!!! Not at all what was pictured on the website..

Fourth, I have been emailing this company probably close to 100 times. In English and in Chinese (translated from google) because everywhere online is showing its actually a company in china. I have not received one email in return. NOT ONE!!!

I WOULD NEVER RECCOMEND TO ORDER FROM THIS SITE UNLESS YOU WANT TO JUST LOSE MONEY. PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE! DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!!!
THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE WHAT SO EVER OR SOMEONE WOULD HAVE EMAILED ME BACK!!!
On their website it says if you are unhappy with your order they will take it back for free - GUESS WHAT THEY JUST WONT EMAIL YOU UNTIL YOU GIVE UP! WELL IM NOT GIVING UP I SPENT $60 ON A DRESS THAT IS HORRIBLE QUALITY!!! Guys please please think twice before ordering anything from this website!!!

Order # 197372