Having problems with Miles Kimball?

Miles Kimball Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Miles Kimball Customer Service. Initial Miles Kimball complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Miles Kimball above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Miles Kimball. Discuss the issues you have had with Miles Kimball and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Miles Kimball Complaints & Reviews

Miles Kimballcharging my credit card extra fees monthly

I placed an Order #SO257319962 on January 19, 2020 for $17.38. Miles Kimball started charging my credit card $14.95 each month. I did not ever give Miles Kimball permission to do this. Why would I agree to a monthly charge of $14.95 per months on such a small order.

My credit card statements say "Miles Kimball VIP Rewards". I had a hard time paying my bills this past year, and did not check my monthly statements like I should have. This is a company taking advantage of people during difficult times. They charged me for 11 months, how can this be legal.

Sep 22, 2020

Miles Kimball — Wanting me to pay for items I never ordered or received

On August 3, 2020. I received an invoice in the mail from Miles Kimball (MK) claiming I owed them $55.70 for...

Miles KimballBad customer service

Terrible customer service — I have placed 3 orders and have yet to receive any of them — before I placed the 1st order I called to see how they ship and was told by ups — now I received an email telling me the usps tried to deliver order to my office on a sat when office is closed — I was lied to as they sent ups and it transferred to usps called surpost - I would never have ordered had I known because we have extremely bad usps service and I never order from anyone who ships this way terrible customer service!!!

Miles KimballVanilla toffee and almond fudge.

This item was ordered on November 2019. All but this item in my order was shipped to me. I have called Miles Kimball and went to online website. The online operator transferred me to a website to speak to a lawyer for $1.00. Then I waited 30 minutes for a customer service representative before I hung up in frustration. The telephone number I called indicated no tracking number, but implied my order had been returned. All I want is my order or a refund. Does that require talking to a lawyer?

Miles Kimballrewards program

I will NEVER use Miles Kimball again for any orders! I was automatically charged for a rewards program without my consent. I called and had it cancelled and promised a refund back to my account within 2-5 business days. Today is day 8 and I am on my FOURTH phone call, including a transfer from the rewards customer service line to Walter Drake company, who had nothing to do with my account. Their customer service line was even more rude than Miles Kimball!! I shouldn't have to FIGHT to receive an amount of money that I never authorized to be pulled from my account in the first place!!! Now, I am on the phone AGAIN and the representative is now completing another ticket to refund the money and in the meantime, my bank account has been short this amount of money for 8 days!!! I realize we're only talking about a small amount of money, but when my purchase was a treat to myself that I had to save for, an unexpected amount of money being pulled from my account, when I have limited funds to begin with, is a HUGE inconvenience!!! This is the absolute WORST experience I have ever had with an online order!! NEVER SHOP MILES KIMBALL!!

Miles Kimballcustomized ornament

I ordered a customized Christmas ornament on 11/30 and the last estimated delivery date given at the time of purchase was 12/13. On Monday, 12/10 I still had not received the tracking number showing it had shipped out. This was a gift for a Christmas party the evening of 12/13. I called them the morning of 12/10 and asked when it would be sent out. I was told since it was customized it takes longer to get it sent out. I explained that the delivery date said by 12/13 and that I needed the product. I was told that my order was in "pick" status which meant it would ship that day or the next. The rep told me that she would reach out to the shipping department and have the shipping changed to expedited and get it out ASAP. On 12/14, I still had not received a tracking number showing it had shipped so I called again. They had no record of them telling me they would expedite the shipping and get it in the mail. This time they told me that it would go out within 48 hours and that I would receive it by Christmas. I asked to speak with a manager because I am getting the same info that I was told 4 days prior. The Manager then tells me that there was an issue with their engraver and that is what the delay is and that is will for sure be arriving before Christmas. About an hour after getting off the phone that day, I received a tracking number. Today is 12/19 and the USPS tracking shows that they are still waiting to receive the package from Miles Kimbell. Basically, a label was created, but they do not have the package yet. I called again today (12/19) to find out why it still has not been sent. The person I spoke with tells me that she does not know where my package is at, but it will be arriving by Christmas. Not believing them at this point, I asked to speak to someone who can figure out where the package is at. I was put on hold for several minutes, then the same woman gets on the phone and says that her Manager said the item will not arrive by Christmas, they do not know where my package is, and they can't replace it because the item is no longer available. The only thing she can do is issue a refund. So, I tell her to go ahead with my refund. She then says I will receive it within 1 to 2 billing cycles. I then ask her what is a billing cycle and I am told 1 to 2 months to get the refund. This was my first and LAST time to order from this company! They have the WORST customer service and WASTED my time and money!!!

Mileskimballthe bill

When I paid my bill by phone the person said if I paid 24.00 for the month of July (because i've Been paying 20.00 when my bill is only 13.00) that the month of August will be a free month so I didn't pay for the month of August then I got the bill in September with a 15.00 late fee plus the actual bill when I called they said they don't do that and got real nasty and called me a worthless piece of trash...for that nasty comment I WILL NOT PAY A SINGLE CENT

Miles Kimballbrushed sock booties seven pair

When I received these socks I was extremely disappointed. They were so thin plus when you washed them, they fell apart. They were supposed to be one size fits all. I don't think any grown up could wear them, they barely covered my feet & my feet aren't big. Was going to send them back but there's nothing to send!!! I've shopped with them before and haven't received anything this tacky. I also ordered some shirts and they are awesome, especially the ones with the kitties on them. I'd send you photos of the socks, but like I said, they fell apart, so they're dust.

Miles Kimball — countertop electric grill

4-28-18 Item #360725 Non-Stick Ceramic Copper 13" Countertop Electric Grill by HMP: Arrived without any...

Miles Kimballpet memorial stone

I bought a pet memorial stone for my dog in August 2017. Well, it is a piece of junk. I put it on my pet's grave but It did not make it through the winter. It crumbled and turned to dust. I called the Miles Kimball customer service to complain and they said they have a 45 day return policy. I said but it did not make it through the winter - I told them I would be happy to send them a picture of what it looks like now. They offered me $10 toward my next order. I said forget it - they should make me whole and give me my money back and the S & H I paid. I will never order anything from their catalog or their store again. For $35 they lost a customer for life - that is how much they value their customers. By the whole, the piece of junk pet memorial stone is still offered for sale in their catalog. Buyer beware!

Miles Kimballcream leather patch multi zip handbag

I received two handbags on my order #SO187854051 It was item #345763. I opened the box and the whole thing smelled like mildew. It was nasty. I've put it outside during the day but it still isn't taking the smell away. I'm not going to send it back because the little handbags are cute for gifts. I just hope I can get rid of the smell by Christmas. You need to get in touch with the people who send these bags. Their storage area must really smell rank. They smell like they have been in a basement. It made everything else in the box smell, even the packing paper. If you have any idea's how I can get rid of the smell, please help me.

Miles KimballAwful

I beg you guys not to ever use this service.
                    If they promise they deliver something within a couple business days you convert these days into weeks. The shipping and delivery take forever usually. Saying that because I ordered from them three times and every single time I was disappointed. No, I 'm not a capricious customer who never likes anything, I don't even write complaints, but in this case, I just can't be silent. I have been waiting for 8 weeks for my order to arrive, even though they said it will arrive within 7 days!!! Don't they see the difference? Oh well, I think they just don't care...

Miles Kimball — wouldn't cancel - slow to ship - product didn't work - no return shipping

I tried to cancel the order (three other things in order - sucessfully cancelled) immediately when I saw how...

Miles KimballFraudulent business!

I have ordered something from this terrible website over a month ago and still haven't received my order! Do not buy anything from Miles Kimball, they will take your money and will never deliver your order. And the worst thing here is that they don't cancel orders! I contacted them and said that shipping was way too slow and I was already sick of waiting and wanted to cancel my order but they refused and said they don't do that. There is literally no way to cancel and get a refund. No matter what they will never give your money back! Avoid like a plague!

Miles KimballRefused to Refund Overpayment

I have become disappointed with the customer service I have received concerning the overpayment of my Miles Kimball account.
                        I am disabled, on medication, and my income is important. I feel as if I am being taken advantage of by being told conflicting information concerning my refund for the overpayment.

On May 25, 2015 I placed an online order for several products for a total amount of $77.85 (included shipping) – only to receive a letter on June 28, 2016 stating that I owed Miles Kimball $337.93.

I had begun bill pay payments of $6.00 weekly from August 3, 2015 to January 15, 2016 to cover all expenses. There were twenty-four (24) bank drafts totaling $144.00 that was deducted from my account, and paid to Miles Kimball, from August 3, 2015 to the last draft on January15, 2016.

In January (2016) I spoke to customer service concerning a refund for the overpayment of the account. The Rep stated that she would place a request for the refund. After waiting two and half (2 1/2) months, I was still not in receipt of a refund.
                        On April 18, 2016, while on the telephone with a supervisor from Walter Drake, the supervisor located my Miles Kimball account. She confirmed that the account had also been overpaid, that a refund was due, and the amount that was to be refunded.

We went over the bank drafts that was paid and posted to the Miles Kimball account, and the Walter Drake account. Also, the supervisor informed me of what the refund check amount would be for both accounts. Yet, in the midst of the conversation, the supervisor suddenly stated that the company did not receive the 15 bank drafts.

Confused, I called my Credit Union, and verified that the 15 bank drafts were sent to Walter Drake and Miles Kimball, and the account number that was printed at the top of each bank check. Furthermore, I verified with the Credit Union where the payments had been sent, and confirmed that they were sent to the correct address. Since it had been over four (4) months since the fifteen (15) bank checks were mailed to Miles Kimball, a stop payment was issued.

Therefore, when I received a letter from Miles Kimball on June 28, 2016, stating that I owed them $337.93 – instead of my promised refund – I was extremely shocked and felt taken advantage of…especially since this had been my first purchase with Miles Kimball in decades.

I am tired and exhausted and want my refund, the account to have a zero balance owed, and a letter stating that the account has been satisfied and paid in full.

Miles KimballHidden shipping fees

Ordered several items from Miles Kimball and received everything in a timely manner. I really like the stuff and would order from this again, but thanks to their terrible customer service and ridiculous shipping fees I've changed my mind.
                          When I made my order I saw that there was a free shipping option and I was really happy about that, but after I made an order I received another charge. I checked my bank statement and found out that they charged some extra money for shipping! I contacted these guys and wanted to get some explanation, but they refused to tell anything and said that all the information was available on their website!
                          I'm very disappointed with Miles Kimball and will never order from them again.

Miles KimballI dont recommend them

I have two items i was trying to check out..item numbers 318296 and 319486 subtotal for both is 19.98..processing fee whatever that is is 1.99(wrong for charging that but whatever). So i get a coupon in the mail 20 percent off, i began to use this coupon and decided to look on facebook for any deals you may have. Low and behold i find a one day only deal for 25 percent. Good day so far, right..wrong.
                            When i began to use the 20 percent coupon, i got a shipping and handling fee of 3.99 and the total was 21.96. You would think this is good since i have a coupon for 25 percent off from Miles Kimball's Facebook..not...when i use the 25 pecent off code it tells me the shipping and handling went up to 4.99 and now my total is 21.97 which is one cent higher than the total with the 20 percent coupon. What type of game are you guys playing. When i call customer service and spoke to a Jeanette she explained that each coupon comes with its own shipping and handling.

This is ridiculous, no matter what coupon i use, its gonna cost the same to ship and handle the items. So why are you playing with the numbers? My family has been using Miles and Kimball since before I was born and since my house is filled with things from Miles and Kimball (from calendars to personalized pencils). Im ALWAYS sending new customers, but that was then, because I see with my own eyes how you are getting over. Those extra pennies add up and I wonder just how much money you make off of your customers that way. And you wonder why the country is sick of Corporate America. I'm so done with MIles KImball!

Miles KimballThey charged me more after I had checked out...

When I placed an order online with his company the inital final cost was $15, after using a discount code. There was no problem with this code when I checked out and my credit card was charged for this amount. A few days later they emailed me with my total and it was $5 higher. I told them that this was not correct; when I checked out, I agreed to the $15 total not, the $20, they must have made a mistake. Then they told me that the discount code was expired (how convienent) and that would have to charge the higher amount. So they took the $15 charge off my credit card and replaced it with the higher amount. This is a ploy to get more money out of a customer after the fact and it is dishonest. The amount of your order should stay the same after you leave the website. I will never do business with them again.

Miles Kimball — Fraud Charges to my Credit Card

BEWARE OF MILES KIMBALL they will enroll you in programs without your knowledge or permission!!! I made a...

valuemax123 / Miles-Kimball — gogus charges on my credit card

I purchased three small address books from Miles-Kinball in February. These were online purchases. Thi...