Menu
Home Clothing, Shoes & Acc Milanoo.com customer service and return policy

Milanoo.com - customer service and return policy

E
Author of the complaint
8:04 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered a pair of ivory lace shoes for my wedding in a size us8. When he shoes came I was so excited. But I opened the box (which was crushed) the shoes were entirely way too big. I emailed their customer service who requested that I send in pics of the shoes and prove to them that the shoes did not fit and the shoe was the wrong size. I did as asked and still have not recieved a refund or chance to exchange for the correct size. The heel of the shoe looks like it was stretched out. After I emailed them a few more times asking what the status is, they gave the run around telling me that it is now past the allotted time for returns and exchanges. This company is the worst! Is it so hard to exchange the shoe for the size? Now I have to go and spend more money on another pair of shoes because the cutomer service there is incompetent. They have no heart and are not willing to help their customers. I will never buy from them again!

Helpful? 0 0

More Milanoo.com complaints & reviews

Milanoo.com - customer service
Milanoo.com - fraud
Milanoo.com - wrong dress, no refund
Milanoo.com - seam failure left crotch to knee and right armpit elbow to waist
Milanoo.com - product not as ordered and refusal to rend return authorization or refund for correction
Milanoo.com - be warned_dont buy from them!!!
6 comments
K
Jul 30, 2018 8:04 am

I bought a dress from you and when it arrived the zipper was broken. How do I return this item for a refund?
[email protected]

K
Jul 30, 2018 8:04 am

I ordered a dress from you and when it arrived the zipper was broken. How do I GET a
refund? Where can I send the dress back to?
[email protected]

M
Jun 12, 2017 8:04 am

This company is absolutely the worst! Paid extra for shipping to get items delivered before we go overseas. The product came late and the response is to sell the item or just pay to get it tailored! What a bunch of crooks! Do not order from them!

M

I ordred Item #[protected] Order # en-uk_[protected]_776. I was missing some of the bead work around the sides and back. After emailing the company they said to send proof. So I took three pictures and sent them back . I have emailed them everyday some times twice a day. They will not respond. Very very sad. This dress was a gift for a young girl with very very little. She has been looking at this dress for two years. I wanted to let her know how special she is. Now the dress is flawed. I hope this helps someone else out there not go through this. No way to turn. This company has got me.

P

I got the dress that I ordered. There are no defects. The color is way to dark, this is customer dissatisfaction, i guess. I was told to come to this site to see about returning the dress. I can not find anything/anywhere for return information here . What am I to do. I know that there is a 7 day return policy. I have had the dress for 2 1/2 day now. I have to have someone help me befor time runs out.

C
Dec 23, 2010 8:04 am

I too ordered 2 pairs of shoes from Milanoo in a size US 8. When they arrived they were the size of a 10 or 11. I took pictures of them next to one of my size 8 stilleto's and emailed them to them. They were very uncooperative and stated that they send the size shoes I ordered which according to their size chart was a size 41. We emailed back and forth for several weeks until one day I looked at the shoes I ordered on their website and their sizing chart had completely changed. Now, a size US 8 is a 38.5 according to their new sizing chart. I immediately emailed them back and demanded they send me the correct size shoes. After several more emails back and forth, I ended up paying $30.00 more for reshipping and for materials for the new shoes but, I got to keep the other 2 prs. that don't fit. After another week, I received an email stating that they can't make my shoes in a half size so I had to choose between a 38 or a 39. I had a few pr. of 39's that fit so I went with that. I received my new shoes a couple weeks later and guess what... they are too big. I gave up! I really love the look of the shoes and if I do happen to order shoes from China again, at least I know for sure what size to order even if it's 4 pairs later.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

78 complaints