Miele Rosehilldelivery Miele appliance

I bought a machine from Marcelle in Rosehill office he works for Miele. He took my money in full and organised delivery. When the delivery guy came to drop off the Miele washing machine he said I cant deliver it ill be there another day. This is after I paid in full and took a day off work to be there. I rang Marcelle from Rosehill and he said its my fault because I didnt tell him I had stairs at the front of my house??? How is it my fault im not in charge of logistics or deliveries?? Why do they take $90 for delivery and send one guy out? and its a 90kg machine?? I have bought Miele all my life because of my bad experience with Marcelle from Rosehill office at Miele who shifts the blame to the consumer I am never buying Miele again!!!

• Ko
    koalaK Nov 08, 2012

As well as only sending one person to deliver a 90kg machine and expecting me to provide the other deliver helper.Which he did not notify me about when i asked about why my machine could not be delivered on the promised day Marcelle told me that it was my fault for not telling him i had stairs at the ftont of my property. If this wasnt enough stress for one day. Once their courier installed the machine it was leaking all over my cabinet work and all over the floor.