Having problems with Miele?

Miele Customer Service Contacts

800 224 4666 (Germany)
8800 200 2900 (Russia)
120 310 647 (Japan)
1800 643 5300 (Mexico)
+1 800 843 7231 (Head Office, USA)
+1 866 694 5851 (Customer Support, USA)
+1 800 999 1360 (Technical Service, USA)
+44 330 160 6600 (United Kingdom)
+61 130 046 4353 (Australia)
+64 800 464 353 (New Zealand)
+43 50 800 800 (Austria)
+32 24 511 616 (Belgium)
+45 43 271 310 (Denmark)
+358 987 5970 (Finland)
+31 347 378 888 (Netherlands)
+351 214 248 100 (Portugal)
+41 800 800 222 (Switzerland)
+852 26 101 025 (Hong Kong)
+65 67 351 191 (Singapore)
+27 860 064 353 (South Africa)
+82 234 519 451 (South Korea)
+54 810 777 0377 (Argentina)
9 Independence Way

9 avenue Albert Einstein, ZI du Coudray, 93150 Le Blanc Mesnil

Ireland
2024 Bianconi Avenue, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24

Italy
Strada di Circonvallazione, 27, 39057 S. Michele-Appiano (BZ)

Netherlands

Barbaros Mahallesi, Çiğdem Sokak, My Office İş Merkezi No.13/A

China
41/F - 4101 Manhattan Place, 23 Wang Tai Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong

India
1st floor, Copia Corporate Suites, Commercial Plot No.9, Mathura Road, Jasola, New Delhi - 110025, India
Japan

559 Nonhyeon-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul Miele Haus Building, 06126

UAE
Sama Tower - Ground Floor, Dubai World Trade Center Roundabout, Dubai

Argentina
Norcenter Shopping - PB, Local 1. Esteban Echeverria 3750, CP1005 Vicente López. Buenos Aires
Brazil
Rua Pascoal Pais, 288 Casa 2-FDS, São Paulo / SP, CEP 04581-060
Brazil
Mexico
Arquímedes #43, Col. Polanco Chapultepec, 11560, México, D.F.

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Miele Customer Service. Initial Miele complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Miele above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Miele. Discuss the issues you have had with Miele and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Miele — miele south africa service

My Miele Microwave Oven(2013 Model)'s Magnetron was replaced in 2017. It took Miele more than 3 months after...

Johannesburg

Miele — repair not carried out

24th May 2018 Customer No. 540930 Inv Ref No.5311256 Technician Paul Wells I have booked a service for faulty...

Melbourne Metro Area

Miele dishwasher and lack of customer care

In March 2010 I purchased a Miela dishwasher because I thought this would be a quality product, by 2015 the circulation pump went wrong, it was apparently a fault that was known to Miela as the part was faulty at production, so it was replaced.
On April 20th 2018 the dishwasher goes wrong again another circulation pump fault apparently. I phoned Miela and arranged for an engineer to come to fix it. I take out the Plantinum Care policy for £249. I was not advised of the engineers name as should have happened according to your service care plan. The visit was booked for the 2nd May. I arrange for a friend to come and sit in my house for 2 hours to wait for him.
I am informed that the dishwasher needs a spare part. I am given another date - the 23rd of May (which is far too long a gap between visits) for him to visit and replace the part. He should have contacted me or somebody should've contacted me the day before say what time to expect him, I heard nothing! So last night I had to phone Miele again (spoke to Jo) to find out what time he was coming and I was given the timeslot of 2.15 to 3.30.
Again I have a friend to come and sit in my house to wait for him. My friend waited three hours and the engineer did not show up. He finally phoned at 6 o'clock in the evening to say he wasn't coming because he couldn't get the spare part. He said he knew this morning the spare parts had not arrived and he tried to phone me but he had not got the gumption to leave a message or text me or email me to tell me this information.
I informed Jo the previous evening that I work full time in a school and from 8.30 till 3 o'clock so I am unavailable to take calls but a text message would be fine but apparently that information did not filter through to him despite me being told that she had put it on his work plan. I phoned Miela at 4 o'clock this evening (spoken to Susie) to find out where he was and they didn't know - surely in this day and age somebody must know what where your engineers are!
I had to phone again at 5 o'clock as he still hadn't turned up (spoke to Michelle I think) I finally find out the name of the engineer which is Dave, and he didn't bother phoning me until 6 o'clock this evening! He told me that the office were aware of the fact that the spare parts had not arrived this morning and they could've given me that information. So all in all a completely shambolic set of events about which I am extremely angry and I do not feel I have had any care or service from Miela despite spending £249 on your platinum service care plan (more like tin service care plan so far!) and quite frankly I would like a refund at the very least.
Apart from never buying a Miela product ever again and definitely not recommending Miela to anyone else I will of course be putting all this information of your appalling service out there and telling everyone I know about this debacle.

Miele — detergent voucher

Very disappointed that we purchase a washer and dryer from E&S Essendon. They tell us purchase now to lock in...

Sunshine

Miele — fn14827s handle faulty design

There is a design fault with this freezer handle and the handle of the matching fridge. The handles break...

Sydney

Miele — job order 5212743

Our cooking Hog with invoice no. 224709 have one of the cooking stove outer circle not heat up. Your...

Killara

Miele — dishwasher

We purchase their dishwasher mid-grade product with an expensive price, and we required a quality product...

Miele — poor service, installation of dishwasher.

The new dishwasher was installed and turned on. The installer left my premises and the dishwasher stopped due...

Sydney

Miele — Miele washing machine wda 210

My purchase was based on brand reputation and 10 year guarantee. I've had my washing machine for 2 year...

Nicosia

Miele — Wall oven

We bought a Miele oven several years ago and had nothing but problems with it from the start. The seal...

Princeton

Miele Wkh270 wps pwash&tdos

We have bought a Miele WKH270 WPS PWash&TDos machine machine last year. The rubber of the door is damaged and cause a lot of water leak. We service person said that it is not covered by warranty claiming that it is us who damaged it and that it will cost us 167 euros! We paid around 1500 euros to this machine thinking that it is really a good one. But nothing like this happened with any of the other machines we used so far. We are so disappointed with both the quality of the product and also the service.

• Updated by Fulya · Dec 19, 2016

I reached to the company via twitter and they called me and explained that based on experience this is a user fault. But they offered me to take only the cost of the rubber since it is a 1 year old machine. I believe it is fair now..

Miele — W 5100 washing machine

Miele Washing Machine: I bought trash at the price of gold (€1350!!!) I bought a new MIELE W 5100 Ecocare...

Nicosia

Miele, Preissegger Gmbh — Service Call, EXCESSIVE CHARGE FOR SERVICE CALL

Lieferschein Nr. 6209 Vom 27.04.2016 I am the owner of a Hotel in Portschach. I currently own 15, 000 euro...

Klagenfurt

Miele Australia — After sales service and support - Job #AD42432

While Miele is recognised as a high end brand for stoves and cooktops and the equipment seems to work well in...

Miele — taken advantage

Harvey Norman sold an 87 year old lady with dementia a $1500 washing machine. This is not a complaint about...

Melbourne

Miele/Vacuum — Customer Relations

Tues Jan 06 2015, Miele S762 vacuum cleaner stopped working. As it is within the Guarantee period I phoned...

London

Miele Technical issues

I was given my Miele dishwasher as a housewarming gift from my father. It is sleek in design and is the quietest and most efficient dishwasher I have ever owned or operated. However, I have only owned it for 1 year, and it has already broken down twice. I had a Miele technician visit my home about 9 months ago and he diagnosed 2 issues which were fixed on the spot. Now, all 3 lights are blinking again, and I was informed while calling the Miele Technical Support Line, it will cost me another $150 just to have someone come take a look at it. Their service work only has a 3 month warranty, which I find to be utterly unacceptable. Also, if this is a user error, then I would understand having to pay. However, this is not a user error, it appears to be manufacturer's malfunction. If you pay so much money for a dishwasher, it should not break down so often. And if it does, and it is not user error, the manufacturer should offer a new machine - or at least a service call free of cost. Any help here would be much appreciated.

Miele Customer service

I called the Miele call center for help with my dishwasher and I can without a doubt say it was the most unpleasant experience I have ever had. They seemed to be more interested in getting me off the phone than helping me. I called back three times got three different people and got three different answers. When I asked to speak to a supervisor I was put on hold for what seemed like an eternity only to have their "agent" tell me a supervisor wasn't available and someone would call me back. It's been three days and still no call back.
        I have owned Miele for years and up until the last few years have never had a problem with the company. I'm not sure what happened but the call center seems like a bunch of telemarketers trying to hit some BS number each month than helping their customers.
        I'm not sure who authorized the changes but whoever is in charge should be fired ASAP. I will never buy another Miele...good job call center...YOU ALL SUCK.

• Ba
            Barbara Raskob Aug 27, 2014

Called mr. Appliance for a repair. Said it was a hose that neede to be replace. Said I would receive an Emil with the price later that day. Meow days and three phone alls later they and me an estimate to replace th hose for our $600! What a rip off

Miele RefrigeratorBroken after 1 year and 3 month

I stayed in Martin Place Residences, Singapore and they come pre-installed with various Miele products. A Refrigerator, dishwasher, oven and microwave.
          Before this, I seriously perceive Miele as a good brand. Now that I live with it for 1 year plus, I fully revised my opinion and NEVER again I will deliberately buy or recommend any Miele products.
          I am suspicious the developer using the unwanted product of Miele at a discounted price. On top of that, only 1 year warranty with no option to change the brand or to extend the warranty like Courts, Best Denky, Harvey Norman...
          First the dishwasher is not working properly, but since I prefer manual wash, never use it anymore.
          Then the button of the microwave come out.
          Then now, the refrigerator and the freezer are warm. First experience in my lifetime. And they charge S$95 just to come down and take a look. Not inclusive of service fee and spare parts. Obviously I am not happy. We've been using those Panasonic, National, Samsung fridge for 15 years and still working. This super expensive brand can only stand 1 year plus (just nice outside the 1 year warranty period).
          If you're making any decision to use Miele brand, I suggest you do a good background check and double confirm on the finer details. How much the service, how much the spare parts.. since they turn out to be not reliable brand. Worse than those Japan, Korea brand in the market.
          Hope it helps

Miele Rosehill — delivery Miele appliance

I bought a machine from Marcelle in Rosehill office he works for Miele. He took my money in full and...