Microsoft Corporation — trial software
I would like to complain about my recent experience with Microsoft. I contacted Microsoft months ago once I realised that for some reason I had actioned a trial period for office software under a different email to the one I have access too. Originally there was no sign of the software I was automatically charged for when I logged onto my Microsoft account, so I was unaware that the software was still allocated to my account. Once I was contacted by PayPal in regards to an automatic charge added to my account I then contacted Microsoft directly and explained the situation... along with the fact that I never activated the initial trial software and had not intent of doing so. I was told by the customer service assistant that my subscription was cancelled. Months later and now I log onto my Microsoft account and have noticed the subscription is active and not intact cancelled as I requested months earlier.
Now after contacting Microsoft by phone I have been told that because I am over the initial 30day period for a refund then I must still pay for the software even though I never activated the original subscription (due to the fact that it was not even showing up on my subscriptions list!).
I would like to take my complaint further because I have been treated unfairly considering the mix up with my accounts and emails associated with the initial subscription, and I was given the impression that the subscription was in fact cancelled with my original contact with Microsoft customer service.
More Microsoft Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts 
- Microsoft Billing Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent billing on card 
- Microsoft *adcenter Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent charges on credit card 
- Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - I have been getting charges on my credit card from this organization, on feb. 09, and feb. 12, 2009 
- Xbox Live - banned without any reason! 
- Microsoft Corporation - lack of customer support
- Microsoft Billing / Xbox Live - taking money without authorisation 
- Microsoftxboxlivebill - no mine 
- Microsoft - xbox one x 
- Microsoft Corporation - outlook / bad spam filter