Micro-Star International [MSI]service

D Sep 23, 2019

Hello there, a short time ago my laptop's(GS702QE_STEALTHPRO) battery has died and the local service offered a price to replace with the new one. That price was exactly the half of my computer's brand new one's price so I couldn't fix it. Then a few weeks later my usb ports stopped working, now they want a huge price for repairment of the computer.I can buy a brand new gaming pc with that price... Whenever I try to re-contact with the global service, I got the same answer and they redirect me to the nearest authorized service(in a different city and shipping period is also takes 2-3 days.) which they don't even have an idea for what is causing this problem. They don't even look for how to fix it, they just want to sell a new board cards instead of fixing it. My computer is lying under my bed for months. I am not that rich for paying a huge repairment price to fix my laptop. Even if I would, I would've buy a brand new gaming pc with that price. I hope this step will help me to get a real help from MSI Global Support.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices