MGM Universal Timesharetimeshare fraud

MGM Universal Timeshare scammed me promising to sell my time share. They said they have an interested buyer. They would call me for a couple months telling me they are showcasing my timeshare. They got an upfront fee charging my Mastercard $1, 798.00. MGM committed interstate fraud across state lines calling Timeshare owners like ourselves and getting their money and never intending to sell or rent our timeshare. There are not any Buyers wanting timeshares! I keep getting calls every week from a new Scammer wanting our money! Tired of these Scammers calling. I'm even on the Government Do Not Call List! I want my money back!!!

Sandra Warren May 18, 2011

They called me almost a year ago stating that they had a buyer for my timeshare, and that once I paid the fee of almost $1800.00, they would send me the contract along with a $5, 000.00 bonus for the 4th of July. I called back when I didn't receive the check after July 4th, and was told that the sale had fallen through because the buyer wasn't approved. We tried repeatedly to get our money refunded, but they kept saying it was too late and they would have it sold within 6 months. Every time I called they said it was being showcased, or they had a buyer . I have been trying to get in touch with them for two months now, and I always get a message to leave my name and number and they'll call me back in the order of my call. I've tried to contact them on-line, and each of 3 extensions. I'm still waiting. Next step; the Atty General of California.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices