The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved MGM Universal Timeshare — timeshare fraud
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
MGM Universal Timeshare scammed me promising to sell my time share. They said they have an interested buyer. They would call me for a couple months telling me they are showcasing my timeshare. They got an upfront fee charging my Mastercard $1, 798.00. MGM committed interstate fraud across state lines calling Timeshare owners like ourselves and getting their money and never intending to sell or rent our timeshare. There are not any Buyers wanting timeshares! I keep getting calls every week from a new Scammer wanting our money! Tired of these Scammers calling. I'm even on the Government Do Not Call List! I want my money back!!!
More MGM Universal Timeshare Complaints & Reviews
- MGM Grand Detroit - discrimination and rude behavior
- MGM Grand Detroit - I was wrongfully removed from mgm detroit after making a complaint against a waitress.
- MGM Grand Detroit - breeze restaurant - the female cook on 11/08/2015 at about 10:30 p.m.
- MGM Grand Detroit - pallet restraint/ farah fernandez
- MGM Resorts International - racial profiling and possible mold
- MGM Resorts International - ignored my request
- MGM Resorts International - trip to that hotel offered by mgm
- MGM Resorts International - security
- MGM Resorts International - luxor las vegas
- MGM Resorts International - online blackjack classic touch - mgm