MGM Resorts International Logo

MGM Resorts International

Having problems with MGM Resorts International?

+1 855 788 6775 (Customer Service)
+1 702 693 7111 (Bellagio Hotel & Casino)
+1 702 590 7111 (Aria Resort & Casino)
+1 866 745 7111 (Vdara Hotel & Spa)
+1 877 880 0880 (MGM Grand Las Vegas)
+1 877 727 0007 (The Signature At MGM Grand)
+1 877 632 7700 (Mandalay Bay)
+1 877 632 5400 (Delano Las Vegas)
+1 702 730 7777 (Park MGM)
+1 702 791 7111 (The Mirage)
+1 800 689 1797 (New York-New York Hotel & Casino)
+1 702 262 4000 (Luxor Hotel & Casino)
+1 702 597 7777 (Excalibur Hotel & Casino)
+1 702 734 0410 (Circus Circus Hotel & Casino)
+1 301 971 5000 (MGM National Harbor, Oxon Hill, MD)
+1 877 888 2121 (MGM Grand Detroit)
+1 228 386 7111 (Beau Rivage, Biloxi, MS)
+1 662 357 1111 (Gold Strike, Robinsonville, MS)
+1 609 317 1000 (Borgata, Atlantic City, NJ)
+853 88 028 888 (MGM Macau)
+853 88 068 888 (MGM Cotai)
+86 898 8863 9999 (MGM Grand Sanya , China)
+86 286 625 9999 (Diaoyutai Boutique Hotel Chengdu, China)
+86 571 8827 8888 (Diaoyutai Hotel Hangzhou, China)
+86 213 680 6666 (Bellagio Shanghai, China)
3600 Las Vegas Blvd, South

Diaoyutai Hotel Hangzhou, China
65 Wuxing Road, Jianggan District, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China

Bellagio Shanghai, China
№ 188 Beisuzhou Road Hongkou District, Shanghai, 200080, P.R. China

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MGM Resorts International.

Complaints & Reviews

Oct 22, 2019

MGM Resorts International — hotel

Upon check in I had to wait in a line about 150 people long. I was checked in. Then stayed in my room for 2...

MGM Resorts Internationalluxor las vegas

MGM should be ashamed of themselves for the condition of this hotel. My husband and I recently stayed at the Luxor from October 3-6 for our wedding anniversary. Let's start with check in, we stood in line for a while with our luggage to only be "greeted" by an employee who says, "what you want to check-in?" Well we were in the check in line with our luggage as were several other people. She than begin to tell us that it was too early for that and we'd need to come back. My husband explained that we understood that but were hoping to leave our bags at the hotel. We found the bag drop area and left to eat breakfast. When we came back we stood in the cell phone check in line and then an employee walked up to us and asked if we checked in online. My husband said yes and that he was downloading the MGM app. She then takes his phone out of his hands and says, "show me your email". He exits out of the app and shows her the email that she confirms is cell phone check in. We proceed to get back in line and she tells us that we cannot get back in line until we've downloaded the app (the same app we were in the process of downloading before she grabbed his phone out of his hands and demanded to see the email). Meanwhile people are getting in line (puttting us further back from getting our room keys. Once we finally were assigned a room and headed that way we were further disappointed. The hallways were dirty, the ceilings were dirty. When we got to our room, their was a misisng lightbulb in the light fixture, paint peeling from the wall and parts of the ceiling were hanging down. I stood on the bed to try and capture photos of the ceiling only to find trash on top of the wardrobe. The shower looked like it was badly in need of some CLR and/or a water softener. On top of all of this we could smell smoke from the casino and hear the music. I went to complain and was told that the hotel was completely booked but that we could receive an upgrade to a remodeled pyramid queen room the next day. We did this, and even the elevators looked nicer. The problem was that they were noisy and leaned as they ran, every time I was on one myself and the other passengers were fearful of getting stuck or hurt. On our last day we at at the buffet and could even smell smoke from the casino down there (for poeple who dont' smoke that's very disturbing to smell while eating a meal).I rented a cabana at the pool which was nice, the only problem out there was every now and again it smelled of trash. The bottom line is this, people pay way too much money to come to Las Vegas, MGM Resorts should heavily consider a large overhaul of this hotel.

Oct 07, 2019

MGM Resorts International — felt nightclub also management does not return calls

I have called MGM Grand on several occasions left messages to get service i wanted to have my 50th birthday...

Sep 26, 2019

MGM Resorts International — trip to that hotel offered by mgm

My reward # is: [protected]. I had an offer for 2 to fly to beau rivage on 11/21/19. I called and paid 100 fee...

Sep 23, 2019

MGM Resorts International — food poisoning from room service order

Dear sir/ma'am, I was looking forward to a great time last weekend in Las Vegas with my friend ...

Sep 18, 2019

MGM / Luxor Hotel — luxor management, housekeeping, bell desk

To Whom It May Concern: We were guests at the Luxor, arriving Friday, September 13 and staying in Suite...

Sep 16, 2019

Excalibur Las Vegas — hotel stay, rooms, services, and the fact that I was reaching out three weeks before our company retreat to ensure there were no problem s

Excalibur 9-11 we checked in at 4:30 royal tower 27111 I asked the person that checked us in and the...

Sep 05, 2019

MGM Resorts International — bed bugs in my hotel room

My name is Tanya Kalma. I stayed at the Excalibur (room 18-225- resort tower) under a reservation for Susan...

Sep 04, 2019

MGM Resorts International — waiting in excess of 6 hours to check in.

We arrived at 8:50 & were told that we couldn't check in until 9:30. At 9:30 we were told 11:30. Then 1:00...

Aug 26, 2019

MGM Detroit — casino

I go to mgm detroit to play my free play, but 50% of the time they lock my members card. So I spend 1/2 the...

MGM Resorts Internationalno ac in room

Checked in at 3pm, called front desk because AC was not working, it is 104 outside. They did nothing said let it run. It was to hot to stay in the room so we went out and returned 11:30 pm still no AC called front desk explained the AC has not working since we arrived and we are now hot and tired. They said just wait and they will send a mechanic. The room was unbearable and we told them we are seniors and need to get out of this room. Finally after 2 hours in the hot box they got us a new room. Is this staff unaware of what heat can do to the health of seniors.

Aug 21, 2019

MGM Resorts International — Gift/customer service

Confirmation number [protected]_1 reference 530578419X. 1 Pyramid Queen for 3 passengers, room only. Myself and...

MGM Resorts Internationalmgm grand

Hello
      I am hoping you can help me. My husband and I stayed at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas in January and had a difficult time.
      The wifi was so bad I had to go to Caesar's to get online. I have anxiety and it is important for me to be able to stay in touch w my husband when I am in unfamiliar places. We do this through an app. It isn't just that I couldn't check my email but that it affects my anxiety.
      We had issues w a buffet coupon and no one was helpful.
      My husband loves Vegas and so for him we are returning to celebrate our 20th anniversary next week.
      We called to see if there was something they could do to help us out and instead I find out that in fact they have downgraded us to a queen room from the king I had originally requested.
      I am really hoping you can help us out. I know we may not be as important as the high rollers but we are loyal customers and it is a very special occasion for us
      Linda

Sent from my iPod

Aug 13, 2019

Luxor Hotel MGM — lack of response to incident, loss of personal property and injury

Dear Luxor and MGM My family and I stayed at Luxor on 21-28th August 2019. The booking details are a...

MGM Resorts Internationalroom rates, new resort fees

I was planning on staying there on are next visit, but due too the new resort fees I will not be staying there are coming back too Las Vegas, the resort fees are all ready too expensive, plus you guys at MGM are losing customers at all properties you represent, due too Las Vegas is not what it use to be it's too expensive too go there and take your family, and stay somewhere nice, it's all about the money with you guys at MGM.

Aug 01, 2019

MGM Resorts International — valet parking

Good Afternoon, My name is Ekina Dillard Mlife # [protected]. I was a guest at the Beau Rivage Casino and...

MGM Resorts Internationaldeposit

Hi there,

I have recently stayed with MGM Grand for my 21st birthday from June 6th until June 13th 2019.

Throughout my stay I made sure the room was kept in brilliant condition and the mini bar was not used at all once.

I Booked through TUI holidays. Booked under the name Chloe Olivia Mower.

When arriving at the hotel I was asked to pay a "holding" deposit of £400.

I was never notified of this when booking the holiday nevertheless, I paid the money and was told by your staff that it would be returned the day we left. The staff member was so rude and and I was left in utter shock.

When checking out of the MGM grand I asked again about the deposit and when it would be returned and a different member of staff was extremely rude again and said I had to wait 24 hours.

I agreed politely and left to go back to England.
          24hr later - no money was refunded.

I then did some research and found out it would typically take 30 days.

30 days have now past and I have still not received the £400.

I am so thoroughly disappointed in MGM and having since getting back from Las Vegas, I have gone through a miscarriage due to being in a car accident and being hit by a Lorry.

This is just another thing on top of everything else.

Your staff were rude and made me feel inhuman and inadequate.

My money has not been returned.

So I am asking you PLEASE, can you put this money back into my account.

My booking reference - 8034313

Room number - 304

Floor- 27

Lead passenger- Chloe Olivia Mower

Date of arrival - 6th June 2019

Date left - 13th June 2019

Name on card (the deposit was taken from): MISS C L DENTON

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,
          Charlotte Denton

MGM Resorts Internationaldisgusting overpowering smell!

To whom it may concern.
            Me and my family stayed from the 26th June to the 3rd July and instantly had a nasty start to our vacation when getting to our rooms.
            We had 3 rooms on the west wing and as we got to our rooms the smell of marijuana was so overpowering I rang down for a instant move.
            The rooms we was given after were on the same floor but a significant distance away from the original ones where the smell was, and seeing as we had a 10 hour flight, an hour queuing at reception, and that our floor was meant to be non smoking we thought this would be adequate.
            How wrong we was... on waking up the next day the smell was so strong, my daughter who has sinus issues felt sick with the smell. We went to the front desk to mention it but the queues were so big, plus we didn't really know if the smell was gonna go, so we got on with our day.
            Unfortunately the smell was constant.
            At night we closed the doors and had to put towels under the door to stop the smell coming through.
            Waking up to that every day put a real dampener on our vacation, so I needlessly paid $420 to move rooms when it appears that It made no difference (except for a extra bed which we wasn't bothered about).
            It's clearly a non smoking floor but was so apparent that it wasn't.
            The hot water in room 9 445 was really bad and temperamental, the shower head is very loose and looks like it could fall off at any time so they used our bathroom instead(9 442)
            We stayed here before and loved it, the staff are lovely and friendly and can't fault them. It's just we feel that a few things have fallen way short of the standard expected by the world famous MGM grand.
            We are coming back to Vegas for new year and was planning to stay at the MGM again but after this experience we are reconsidering. My wife is a expert level trip advisor reviewer and always try's to leave a positive review and give credit where credit is due such as the staff and amenities, we await your reply until we write on our review .
            We feel aggrieved that we paid unnecessarily for a move of room (apparent upgrade) for nothing and that the non smoking policy, especially for marijuana was not upheld at all and negatively impacted or stay.
            Kind regards

Dan McCann

MGM Resorts Internationalbathroom door at park mgm

I stayed at the Park MGM 6/26& 6/27/2019. In room 205 floor 25. Booked under the name of Robin Lutsky. Both myself and my friend staying there sustained injuries from the Bathroom door. I sustained a cut and bruise on my finger that will leave a scar. (See attached picture after 3 days) My friends finger was just pinched.

I contacted the front desk and they said they were aware of the bathroom door problem but have not figured out how to fix it.

I am shocked.

It is obvious that the door stopper is placed in the wrong place so the door does not stop before the hand pull goes beyond the wall.. If your finger is in the hand pull you will be injured. The doors are very heavy. I am shocked that no one as of yet has not been severely injured or lost a finger. It is an easy fix and should be done immediately.Just place a stop on the door!

The operator asked if I would contact the security and make a report. We did not have time to do so as we were heading out for the night .
              The operator said she would eliminate the resort fees.
              When we got the bill only one night of resort fees was eliminated. We were not happy about that. Once again are time was so limited we did not have time to deal with it as we did not find out that they did not take off the fees until check out and we needed catch our plane.

To recap - I was injured by the bathroom door- It needs to be fixed before someone loses a finger. I also was not happy with the way it was resolved.

Lisa Howard

bathroom door at park mgm

MGM Resorts Internationalmgm grand check in process

My wife and I recently checked into the hotel on Friday, June21, 2019 and it was an absolute joke!!

At 8:00 in the morning, 2 of a possible 14 check in desks were operational and a 3rd did not open until the line was at least 50 guests deep.

After waiting over 45 minutes, we were "greeted" by quite possibly the worst customer service representative ever employed. Surly, uniformed, uninterested, distasteful are the first words that come into mind when I think of my initial contact with a representative of the hotel. There was no good morning, sorry for your wait; just a a series of orders barked at my wife and I like we were bothering this gentleman. Our room was not ready, which was understandable even though I watched at least 7 people walk away with rooms that were ready. The gentleman simply shrugged without looking up and told me they would contact my wife via text when the room was ready after I dared to ask for an approximate time that we might expect our room to be ready.

We were then sent on our way, with no mention of a room number, and told to come back to stand in another line to get our keys activated later that day when the room was ready and they sent us the reminder text. Unfortunately for us, the gentleman obviously forgot the conversation we had where we told to text. We had told this guy to text my wife, not me as my phone battery had died.

After that, we went to another line where an openly hostile representative of MGM took my wife's bag, which contained a very expensive laptop, and literally threw it on top of the mountain of luggage already on the cart.

So, after I found the room was ready, we came back and stood in another lane for over 30 mi utes.

Awful service like this deserves a refund on there per night resort fee.

My number is [protected] to discuss.

Mike Knoth