Metro PCS — unauthorized over charges, no customer service!
I used to have 2 metro pcs phones.
I called 2 weeks before my cycle ended, so it would give the metro pcs people enough time to have the necessary 24 - 72 hours to update the info.
Over 1000 hours have passed and they charged me for 2 phones.
Customer service is a joke! You can never get a helpful person. You always get a different answer every time you call back.
I am told that metro pcs customer service is not permitted to call back customers, not permitted to give out contact information to corporate, not permitted to follow through with a customer complaint.
I am told that even though metro pcs is supposed to be a flat fee, same fee every single month, they can over charge when they want to, and I am told that I am not permitted to have a refund or credit for the overcharge because, "what's done is done."
They continue to charge me different amounts every month.
They have had well over 1000 hours to contact me and have refused to do so.
Anyone know any real contact information to metro pcs corporate, or to someone other than those dumb customer service reps that provide absolutely no customer service!
Please reply with info, if you know it.
More Metro PCS Complaints & Reviews
- BillMatrix / Metro Pcs - can't pay bill - won't take debit card
- Metro PCS - they suck
- Qpay - Metro PCS - payment processing
- Metro PCS - scam billing!
- Metro PCS - neglect to refund money after porting number to another company!
- Metro PC - my plan
- MetroPCS Watertown MA Store Manager Julius Yaldo - two phones for two lines offer was not honored.
- Metro PCS - can't get a paper bill or internet & my text msgs come back to back
- Metro PCS - customer service/ negative employee performance
- Metro PCS - cellphone insurance and customer care representative misleading information