Metlife Disability Insurance — defrauded by disability metlife insurer!
Absolutely do not buy Met Life disability. I bought it thru Kindred health care. In 2000 I became disabled. I was not worried because I had purchased Met Life who promised me 30% of my income as long as I was disabled They missed payments claiming lack of paperwork I finally started Fedexing them because then I could prove they Had received it.
They paid me although hassling me the entire time until Hurricane Katrina. Then suddenly they claimed They no longer had to pay me because I got social security and they wanted to be paid back. I went from $40,000/year while working to $24,000 a year and now because of them I am trying to make it on $13,000/yr. I had to spend my 401K, I have no money for hot water, I run out of food by the 3rd week of the month. They have ruined My life, AND I Urge you DO NOT BECOME THEIR CLIENT OR THEY WILL CHEAT YOU AS WELL!!!
More Metlife Disability Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- MetLife Dental - denied services
- Metlife Disability - denials of legit std claims
- Metlife Homeowners - scam and cheating
- Metlife Disability - denied short-term disability
- Metlife India Insurance Company - poor service on all accounts!
- MetLife Dental - claims not processed for more than 12 months
- Met Life Disability Insurance - fraud
- Metlife Disability - metlife petition
- MetLife / Metropolitan Life Insurance Company [MLIC] - metlife disability insurance
- MetLife / Metropolitan Life Insurance Company [MLIC] - left off beneficiary