Metabolic Research CenterContinuous buying

D

So I'm 6 weeks into my first experience withe MRC.. So withe that said, here is what I've come to find out. What HCG and the MRC experience is, is a controlled starvation diet. Controlled starvation is a way to describe, how the body will live off the fat, and not consume many calories. Any "diet"(MRC hates theat word) that restricts fruits and vegetables, has to be weighed and looked at differently and with a fine tooth comb. Upon my initial consult and sign up, HCG(inject-able and 2 30 day rounds) and a few supplements were $1, 013.00. This was enough to last me the first 30 days on supplements(drinks, corti-trim, vitamin, mineral). Now keep in mind, I don't care about the cost. It is what it is, and I signed up for it. I was also told by the LPN that did my physical review that 750 calories would not be enough to keep me from feeling badly. Then on my very next visit, a nice but uneducated person, said I should only be on 900 calories tops! Not a LPN, not a medical expert, but a office manager of a MRC, told me that my body only required 900 calories a day. Unreal, and unbelievable.
On about my 4th visit I ran into a woman at the office, that in no uncertain terms, was the definition of "###". Excuse my language please. To this day I refuse to weigh in with her. As I sat in this lady's office, I bought what she sold, and at the end said it was her job to get her clients to "support the office" by buying these items(this was after I mentioned I found a lot of their stuff online/gnc). Needless to say, it was the last time I bought anything @ MRC.
I'm still injecting thee HCG as well as eating thee right things. However I felt that I was emotionally unhappy and created some cheating within the program. I do have a 50 calorie diabetic vanilla yogurt(dairy is just about forbid on HCG), as well as one meal a week where the gloves come off. It keeps me happy, and it keeps me feeling in control.
Now with that said, they said I would lose about 60 lbs in 60 days. I'm not close to that. But that is because I choose to not be that way, not anyone @ MRC. I've lost 31lbs to date and I'm on day 48. If I lose only 36lbs in 60 days, then I'm OK with it. I might even do another round or two of HCG after thee mandatory 3 week break from injections. However I will not be buying any of the supplements, and I'll be going to my doctor to get a script for HCG and pay my co-pay of 20.00 for thee visit and 50.00 for the script.
Don't want to spend the money? Don't. Go to your doctor and tell him you want a 2 monthe supply of HCG. Then follow a 1000 calorie diet a day, and fill up on protein and you'll lose at least 1/2lb a day and save hundreds if not theousands of dollars.

• Jj
    jj dunn Oct 26, 2015

I called to get some information today. (10/26/2015) They are very cautious about what they said. We have many programs says the girl. How much weight do you want to lose. Do you want to come in today? Holly carp!
    Run for you life ladies.
    It took no time to know, another rip off for anyone wanting to look into a weight loss program. Did I get any real info for my phone call. NO.