The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Merrill Lynch — ruined my account
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I am looking for advice or attorneys with experience in arbitration or litigation against a major investment broker who has purposefully not attended to my account, incurring extreme losses. I am a permanent resident in Australia and am an American citizen, and this case will probably have to be arbitrated in Denver, Colorado.
This broker has pointedly stated that he would not assist me as per our previous arrangements and has ignored my account to the point where charges have defrayed my positive balance into a negative and I am incurring margin charges besides my equities taking a massive beating.
More Merrill Lynch Complaints & Reviews
- Merrill Lynch - stupidity
- Merrill Lynch Edge - small customers are unable to speak to a human for service
- Merrill Lynch - poor customer service
- Merrill Lynch Mortgage - the loan process was a nightmare that still haunts me
- Bank of America/Merrill Lynch Mortgage - refinance denied due to unfair practice
- Merrill Lynch - 2018 tax documentation
- Merrill Lynch - retirement accounts
- Merrill Lynch - 401k
- Merrill Lynch - 401k rollover
- Merrill Lynch - failure to provide refund/rude customer service reps