Mercedes Bedfordview — motor plan
I purchased a C63 in Jan 2015 and was financed by Mercedes. When I took the vehicle in May 2019 I was told by Bedfordview that I am late by bringing the vehicle for service and they will await their head office to make a decision to proceed or not with the service. This was the first time due to personal reasons (visits to and fro Donald Gordan Hospital and Secunda) The vehicle was initially over due by 135 days for the mere fact that we were not driving this vehicle frequently . Our PRIMARY attention was on donating my kidney to my brother who was on dialysis weekly . Several phone calls and emails to follow up with Bedfordview dealership and their Customer Care in Pretoria remains in vain and 5 months later remains unsolved.
Updated by KR Pillay, Sep 29, 2019
Now I am considering to get in contact with others who have experienced the similar issue and intend to engage with the Ombudsman and Consumer Council
More Mercedes Bedfordview Complaints & Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz - failed heated seat causing fire 
- Mercedes-benz South Africa - repairs and servicing 
- Mercedes Benz Research & Development India Pvt Ltd. (MBRDI) - wicked management, strict notice period 3 months 
- Mercedes Benz Of Tampa Bay - discrimination based on race and sex!
- Mercedes-Benz - India - frustrated and dejected customer service 
- Mercedes Benz Canada - touted as &star-certified&
- Mercedes Benz - poor service and fraud
- Mercedes Benz of Orange Park - dishonest sales 
- Mercedes Benz of North America - defective vehicle
- Mercedes-Benz - reputable companies selling known defective goods