Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Building, Construction Menards My complaint is, 5 gallons of dutchboy max bond paint.

Menards  -  My complaint is, 5 gallons of dutchboy max bond paint.

F
Author of the complaint
5:20 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

In July of 2017 we were recommended by Menards in tip city to purchase Dutch boy Max Bond paint, to spray paint our screened in porch. We were very happy with the results after it was done.in December We noticed the paint has cracked and is now peeling away. This is a major job to have to scrape and repaint. Only if I would've known not to buy the paint. If you would like to have pictures I'd be more than happy to send. Not for sure what to do. I have no receipts to back up my purchase. I have a little paint left over from one of the cans. I am so disappointed.

View 0 more photos

More Menards complaints & reviews

Menards - awful place to work in
Menards - menards and designer image vinyl lock floor problem-$4000 plus
Menards - mastercraft doors
Menards - fraud and scam
1 comments
V
Sep 16, 2018 2:52 pm

I'm with you! I painted my garage last fall and this spring (2018) all the paint is peeling and cracking. Do not buy any form of MaxBond paint by Dutch Boy.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

568 complaints