Memorial Hermann Health System — Unethical behavior by staff
On September 10, 2020 I was receiving a procedure at the image center, greater hights and the nurse was assisting me, very nice, professional and knowledgeable. When an older Hispanic gentleman, later know as the director of the department comes in being inappropriate with the staff. This has happened several times. he comes in and cause everyone to be uncomfortable. I told the staff i don't see how they work with him and they all said if it was up to them they would leave. every time i have come to this hospital and have to use the image center. this man is always making my experience unlikable and nerve wrecking. when i come to the hospital, he's always being inappropriate, his tone and the things he say. Its already an uncomfortable feeling. so to have this man shoot my blood pressure up every single time i need imaging done, is unacceptable. I have used and recommended this facility for over 40 years. Someone needs to talk to the head "Man" in the image department because he is the reason the staff are all uncomfortable and not as productive, its like he's keeping them from excelling and they should not have to work under those circumstances.
More Memorial Hermann Health System Complaints & Reviews
- Memorial Hermann Hospital - dirty restroom and cafeteria conditions
- Memorial Hermann Billing - billing
- Memorial Hermann - billing department
- Memorial Hermann Hospital - money weight more than life
- Memorial Hermann Sugarland - negligence
- Memorial Hermann - no consent... it does matter they do what they want.
- Memorial Hermann Health System - billing malpractice
- Memorial Hermann Health System - terrible customer service
- Memorial Hermann Health System - er
- Memorial Hermann - transport from memorial hermann urgent care to mh katy hospital