Memorial Hermann Health System Logo

Memorial Hermann Health System

Having problems with Memorial Hermann Health System?

Memorial Hermann Health System Customer Service Contacts

+1 713 222 2273 (Customer Service)
+1 713 338 5502 (Patient Billing)
+1 800 526 2121 (Customer Service)
+1 877 621 8014 (Everyday Well Patient Portal Tech Support)
+1 713 338 5555 (Head Office)
+1 713 338 7979 (Nurse Health Line)
+1 713 338 4683 (Insurance)
+1 713 338 5252 (Solutions & Health Plans)
929 Gessner Drive, Suite 2600
Houston, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Memorial Hermann Health System Customer Service. Initial Memorial Hermann Health System complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Memorial Hermann Health System above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Memorial Hermann Health System. Discuss the issues you have had with Memorial Hermann Health System and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Memorial Hermann Health System Complaints & Reviews

Sep 23, 2019

Memorial Hermann Health System — charity care/billing

August 26, 2019 Memorial Hermann Health Solutions, Inc. 7737 SW Freeway C-97 Houston, Texas 77074 Attn...

Aug 15, 2019

Memorial Hermann Katy — billing/customer service

Prior to my decision to have an MRI performed at MHH Katy in Aug 2018, the MHH Benefits Verification...

Aug 02, 2019

Memorial Hermann Health System — test results

As of July 2, 2019 I was scheduled to do a PET SCAN this will rule any cancer in my body. The tests would be...

Aug 01, 2019

Memorial Hermann Health System — neglect/quick to judge/denied proper care by dr.

After waiting 5 plus hours n the er waiting room w immense pain & nausea I was eased by the amazing care of...

Jul 27, 2019

Memorial Hermann Health System — rude nurses emergency not being an emergency

I went to the hospital because I was having trouble breathing and I couldn't get it together they told me I...

Memorial Hermann Health Systembill for ct scan I received in the er

Date of service 8/12/2018
Account # [protected]
I went to the ER with pain in my abdomen. It was a kidney Stone
I was give a CT Scan on the Pelvis/Abdomen W/O Con and was charged $6, 293.00
This is a very high out of pocket charge. I have researched and found that the normal ER CT scan is $1200-$2000.
I am asking you to please research this and adjust it to a more reasonable amount.
Preferably $1200.00

bill for ct scan I received in the er

Memorial Hermann Health Systembilling

August 2018 I received a call a day before my procedure and told that they contacted my insurance company and my part to pay would be $283 for a diagnostic mammogram.
    I get a bill for 483 a couple of months later with a balance of 330 as I already paid 153 during visit.
    I have tried numerous times to talk with corporate office and call the customer relations and no one can give me a straight answer why I was quoted 200$ less.
    I called my insurance company and there is no call from Memorial Hermann on their record and nobody gave them that $283 amount
    Now they send it to FMA Alliance ltd for collection?
    You must be kidding. Straighten this out. I am only willing to pay $283. Also I need to have someone from corporate office call me

May 06, 2019

Memorial Hermann Convenient Care Center — dr. endy brooks alcanter

Simone and Marquis Jordan [protected]@gmail.com [protected] Marley R. Jordan - Patient D.O.B...

Memorial Hermann Health Systemunnecessary surgeries

My mother, Ruby Baker was instructed and given an unnecessary surgery to put pins in her back and one month later instructed and given another surgery to remove the pins and undo the original surgery. I do not think it is fair and I do not think I should have to pay for two unnecessary surgeries.

My mother is 68 years old, living on a fixed income. She cannot financially afford unnecessary surgeries, nor can her body handle them.

Mar 27, 2019

Memorial Hermann Health System — medical bill

Hello, I was provided a service that was supposed to be covered by my insurance company back in March 2017...

Memorial Hermann Health Systeminadequate er care

I brought my daughter (3) into the ER on 3/10/19 at 3:45 am. She was sleeping next to me and I woke up when I touched her because she was burning up. She was not covered and had a tem of 104. She was perfectly fine when she had gone to sleep so the sudden spike in temperature worried me.
        The nurse who triaged stated right off the bat that she probably has strep because it has been going around. I explained that my kids have had strep numerous times and (while i am not a doc/nurse) I can usually tell when they have it. She has showed no signs of strep and was only complaining of her neck and legs hurting. She kept insisting it was strep so I didnt say anything else.
        Dr. David Turell was working that night and insisted on strep as well. I explained again that I was concerned about the high temp and the fact that her neck was hurting. She hadnt said anything about her throat hurting at all. He brushed off what I said and did a strep test. He stated that even if the test was negative he was going to assume it was strep anyways. He did no other tests. He stated that he treats a fever of 99 as he would a fever of 104, the number didnt matter.
        While waiting on the results I could hear Dr. Turell speaking with a coworker about how kids have fevers and he was trying to explain to me that strep was going around and the number on the thermometer does not matter. Dr. Turell even told me that her symptoms were not consistent with strep.
        The strep test was negative and he told us we could go. I explained that I was still concerned about my daughters temp and he said to follow up with her pediatrician.

I am not one to complain, but I felt as though it was dumb of me to bring my daughter in. Dr. Turrell and the nurse working made me feel like I should not be concerned about a 104 temp and a sore neck. While I am thankful that my daughter did not have anything serious, it very well could have been. I know someone who died from meningitis and, being a wife of an emt, I know that there are so many things out there that no one thinks can affect them, until they do. Dr. Turell did not listen to my concerns and I did not feel comfortable leaving the ER with only a strep test being completed. Especially when she showed no signs of having strep.

Thank you for your time.
        Patient Name: Lily Murphy
        Guardian: Tiffany Murphy
        Visit: 03-10-19; 3:42
        FIN NBR: [protected]

Memorial Hermann Health SystemEmergency room

I arrived at the ER at Memorial Hermann on March 9, 2019 at 3:30 pm. I expressed that I was feeling extreme pain after getting hit by a car from behind at 35 mph and then being slamned into a vehicle im front of us. The ER made me and my sister wait for over an hour after treating older, white guests within minutes of their arrival. The receptionist told me that they determine who gets called when based on criticality but some of the people called before us had only simply fell or fallen. Despite me crying 3 times while waiting due to pain, my condition (legs, back, and head in extreme pain) wasn't as critical. After complaining multiple times, I overheard a nurse named Rachel say 'I don't give a crap' in response to me saying that I intended to conplain. I do believe that my race and gender were involved in tgat determination. I was seen by a nurse practitioner named Robin who felt my neck and before that I was taken into triage where my blood pressure and heart rate were taken-no real care. My contact info is [protected]@utexas.edu and my nunber is [protected].

Jan 23, 2019

Memorial Hermann Health System — er

I had been seen a few weeks prior at Clearlake Regional for uti, this morning I started the symptoms of a uti...

Jan 08, 2019

Memorial Hermann Health System — the service provided by the doctor

On Sunday January 06/2019 approx 5:20 am. I arrived to M H Pearland (E. R) location my c/c was pain in my...

Jan 01, 2019

Memorial Hermann Health System — copd/ extreme pain

Monday Jan 1st.2019 I was brought to the trauma er at memorial herman for copd exasperation and extreme chest...

Memorial Hermann Cypress Hospital — bed bug bites while in hospital

I was admitted on 9/26 and was there for 6 days. I was very sick with bacterial pneumonia. The Dr. care wa...

Memorial Hermann Health System — incorrect diagnosis

My name is Therrol Sanders. My phone number is [protected]. My email is [protected]@icloud.com. I brought...

Memorial Hermann Health System — illegal behavior and sexual assault

Memorial hermann administration Memorial hermann prison system southwest location I was an inmate at your...

Memorial Hermann Health System — terrible customer service

U have a lobby full of people and u have nurses and other staff speaking on other people s lives this place...

Memorial Hermann Health Systemdr rita ruiz

Hi,
            I had an emergency procedure done back on May 18, 2018. One of the doctors by the name of Rita Ruiz from memorial Hermann NE in Humbles has been calling and harassing me about a check. She called repeatedly on Saturday and even popped up at my home at about 930 am on Saturday 09/15 demanding a check. I am also filing a police report because I have never had a Dr come to my home demanding a check. I also had guest at my home for my daughters birthday party and she discussed this issue in front of all of my guest. This is not only demeaning and embarrassing but it is also a HIPPA violation. My name is Shelicia Goodman [protected] dob 3/24/87