Memorial Hermann Health System Logo

Memorial Hermann Health System

Having problems with Memorial Hermann Health System?

Memorial Hermann Health System Customer Service Contacts

+1 713 222 2273 (Customer Service)
+1 713 338 5502 (Patient Billing)
+1 800 526 2121 (Customer Service)
+1 877 621 8014 (Everyday Well Patient Portal Tech Support)
+1 713 338 5555 (Head Office)
+1 713 338 7979 (Nurse Health Line)
+1 713 338 4683 (Insurance)
+1 713 338 5252 (Solutions & Health Plans)
929 Gessner Drive, Suite 2600
Houston, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Memorial Hermann Health System Customer Service. Initial Memorial Hermann Health System complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Memorial Hermann Health System above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Memorial Hermann Health System. Discuss the issues you have had with Memorial Hermann Health System and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Memorial Hermann Health System Complaints & Reviews

Memorial Hermann Health SystemCovid vaccine

I had a confirmed appointment at the Memorial Hermann Neighborhood Health Center NE on January 14th.
I had this appointment confirmed both by email and text.
When I arrived, I was told very rudely, and in an unprofessional manner, that I was not eligible for the Covid 19 vaccine as I was under 65. I am 63 in fact.
I pointed out that under the rules set out when I booked the appointment, that I was eligible due to my heart condition.
The receptionist replied that it was not Memorial Hermann's policy to give the vaccine to anyone under 65.
Not your policy to follow the Texas guidelines? Surely the vaccine has been provided to you by the Texas Department of Health?
I asked why the appointment had not been cancelled if I was not eligible. I was told that they had "tried" to contact me.
You have both my email and phone number, so you didn't "try" at all.
While I was at your facility, a text came through reminding me that it was time to check-in!!
I am very upset about this experience.

Memorial Hermann Health SystemIneffective patient care at Woodlands West

My husband was seen on Dec 25, 2020 for a fracture in his leg. He had a significant cut near his fracture that the doctor (Dr. Melissa Campbell) could not determine the origin of. She did not prescribe antibiotics and my husband has subsequently developed an infection that may be resulting in surgery next week. The nurse (Theresa) also did not give him crutches that the doctor prescribed and told him "since the leg felt better with the boot on, he probably didn't need surgery and could walk on it". This was AFTER the doctor told him to be non weight bearing and even sent home paperwork with sections highlighted to tell him not to walk on the injured extremity. When I called the facility on 12/27 and spoke with the charge nurse that day, she dismissed the issue saying "well is it possible he just didn't want crutches?" As a healthcare provider, it was her job to provide the crutches as the doctor prescribed instead of being lazy and ineffective at her job, causing further injury to my husband's leg. When I had to take him to the ER at Memorial Hermann on Pinecroft on Jan 3, 2021, I submitted a complaint online and have not heard anything back as of 1/13/21.

Dec 22, 2020

Memorial Hermann Health System — Doctors and staff unethical behaviour regarding the death on my son (Jason Jermaine Murray).

On May 08, 2020, my son Jason Jermaine Murray, passed away at 1:08am and I was not notify until 2:04am. The...

Dec 18, 2020

Memorial Hermann Health System — ER patient and family care - memorial hermann cypress december 17th, 2020

Yesterday December 17th, 2020 my mom got admitted to the Memorial Hermann ER on 290 and Grand Parkway for...

Memorial Hermann Health SystemCommunication level and advocacy for patient

Currently dealing with Memorial Herman Northeast in Humble, Texas.

Patient is unable to advocate for himself and has been, under Memorial Herman's care, tied with restraints to the bed. Due to loss of oxygen the patient is not receiving enough oxygen to the brain causing him to lose mental capacity and to hallucinate.

I am unable to hear the patient on Zoom meetings due to the requirement that he be on constant Bi-Pap, and likewise the patient is unable to hear due to hearing loss.

It has been requested that the family sign a do not resuscitate order. His condition is critical and rapidly declining without an advocate with him.

I have reached out to a case manager as well as the director of patient access and the patient relations manager, all of whom I have names and numbers if needed.

I have contacted both my local Congressman and State Representative to find out what steps need to be taken for an advocate to be allowed in the room with the patient.

So far not one person on staff at the hospital is giving us the proper access or advocacy for the patient. We aren't being given status updates.

Memorial Hermann Health SystemBellaire Center on Bissonnet

I wanted to thank whomever help me get a prescription for my Blood Pressure medication that the doctor had refused to renew as the previous doctor who had the practiced did.

I appreciate it greatly.

Houston, TX 77054
        Previous address:
        3205 Westridge St
        Houston, TX 77025

I complained about the rude appointment person as well as the lack of professional concern for my health.

I appreciate the medication. I do have a full time job and I intend to have it 18 more months.

Sandra Black

Nov 04, 2020

Memorial Hermann Health System — Outstanding balance vs admission to memorial hermann parc

Yesterday, on November 3, 2020, I had to admit my daughter to a treatment facility, Memorial Hermann...

Memorial Hermann Health SystemTest results from ge, sent to my gynecologist!

I want to know why my Gastroenterolgyst abdominal ultrasound was sent to my Gynecologist? I consider this a breach of the HIPPA protocols. Who authorize my personal records to be sent to another doctor WITHOUT my consent nor my knowledge?

I need a quick response to my claim.

Sara Weber
          email: [protected]@hotmail.com

Oct 08, 2020

Memorial Hermann Health System — Service

On Wednesday October 1, 2020 my father was admitted to the Memorial City Memorial Hermann hospital. On...

Sep 10, 2020

Memorial Hermann Health System — Unethical behavior by staff

On September 10, 2020 I was receiving a procedure at the image center, greater hights and the nurse wa...

Sep 10, 2020

Memorial Hermann Health System — Account no [protected] date of service aug 7th, 2020

To: Memorial Hermann From: Mike Myers 929 Gesner Drive, Suite 2600 16403 Sawyer Know Houston, TX...

Memorial Hermann Health SystemBilling department

My wife had a procedure done August 3rd 2020 (approximately) she paid the requested amount at that time. Then she receives a bill for $11.98 in the mail. She paid it online 8/26/2020. She inadvertently paid it twice. We were still receiving bills for the $11.98 so she called in and was told she had not paid the bill. We checked the credit card and it clearly shows it paid twice to Memorial Herman. She took a picture of the card payment and emailed that to Memorial Herman. They refused to check the email and said we would have to wait 72 hours to speak with a supervisor. What type of bureaucratic nonsense is that? It seems your personal can not even verify they received the email that shows proof of payment. WHY?????
            Michael & Lana Bartosh
            [protected]

Aug 23, 2020

Memorial Hermann Health System — Abuse of service regarding a specific provider at memorial hermann property kingwood tx

My patient id is: 2332205 and I met with dr. Rabia Shafiq on 08/12/20. I've had apprehension about going...

Memorial Hermann Health SystemObstacle course before employment

I have been compliant since late July with Memorial Herman in Memorial City. I filled out paperwork. I did the video interview. I complied with the thorough physical screening. I tolerated a cut in pay 13 to 11 because due to covid I have not been able to renew my cna license in time.

Now I am supposed to login into some workday. If you send an email about logging into workday, a link would be much appreciated. On the day of physical I dealt with La***** She made the comment "whatever" like I was there to replace her.

Jul 15, 2020

Memorial Hermann Health System — No social distancing in an overcrowded open concept facility.

Location: IronMan Sports Medicine Institute Memorial City. With rising covid19 cases I would expect there to...

Memorial Hermann Health SystemDarren Snyder

To whom it make concern I found these videos online about 1 of your employees harassing his neighbor with racial slurs among other things

Dec 30, 2019

Memorial Hermann Health System — billing malpractice

I had a small stroke on 1/16/2018. I was admitted and spent one night at Memorial Herman. I was never billed...

Dec 10, 2019

Memorial Hermann Health System — lab billing

We have used Memorial Hermann Labs over the past 9 months. 4 out of 4 of our labs bills were misfiled. We...

Nov 20, 2019

Memorial Hermann Health System — embezzlement by memorial hermann executives covered up

Would it surprise you to know that under CEO, Dan Wolterman's leadership over $1BIL was embezzled/stolen...

Memorial Hermann Health Systembilling system

I live close by the Memorial Hermann Sugar Land and I have been going there for my routine check up since they open the hospital. There's no problem with the doctors and the billing...but ever since my doctor left and I got transfer to the new doctor and the nightmares begin. For the past 3 years, I have to struggle with the billing dept. Every year when I get my routine check up, and I ended up with bills and bills. Yes. I have insurance. but I also understand I portion I need to pay or didn't need to pay. I have contacted billing dept. about 2-3 times every month try to get resolved, they bill me for something I didn't do, or they've omit the mistakes and put the wrong coding. I keep receiving the same bill and email to ask me to pay. I contacted my insurance and they never receive any revised claim.
                  The billing dept. always gave me different excuses and ask me to call my medical record dept.??? As you can see, every year I go, there's problem every year. They just don't know how to do their jobs.