Megabus-Milwaukee — stranded passengers
On 1-4-09 our son had a reservation to take the Megabus from Milwaukee to Minneapolis. When the bus arrived, the driver got off and said he could not take any more luggage, he said he did not have room. After arguing with waiting passengers (mostly college-age students & parents) for about 15-20 minutes he supposedly called his dispatcher. He claimed another bus was on its way and then he left, stranding about 15 customers in a parking lot in the cold. We tried calling the local phone number for Coach USA (Megabus is a subsidiary, and there is no phone listing in the book for Megabus) and the phone rang off the hook. We waited for an hour for another bus to arrive and then gave up. We ended up making other arrangements to get our son back to college.
More Megabus-Milwaukee Complaints & Reviews
- Megabus - lost my luggage 
- Megabus - ticket amendment scam 
- Megabus - discrimination 
- Megabus - customer service 
- Megabus - customer deservice 
- Megabus - bus from chicago to toledo 08/25/17
- Megabus - bus timing schedule and potential danger
- Megabus - driver
- Megabus - missed my flight!
- Megabus - i'm complaining about the arrival to my designation was late an hour and 10 minutes due to an incident on the bus.