Megabus — confused driver
I took the 11:10 am bus from Austin to Houston on Sunday, November 26th. Our bus reached the Katy stop as well as the Downtown stop after the bus that left from the same Austin stop an hour later. Throughout the entire drive, the driver seemed confused with the route and often made turnarounds and veered off the main road. He didn't seem to know how to turn on the AC until after halfway through our trip. Even at the Katy stop, he didn't know to stop at Entrance 8; one of the passengers gave him directions to the stop. All of this would have not bothered me as much had we not arrived extremely late, causing me to miss an appointment I had for this afternoon.
More Megabus Complaints & Reviews
- Megabus - lost my luggage 
- Megabus - ticket amendment scam 
- Megabus - discrimination 
- Megabus - customer service 
- Megabus - customer deservice 
- Megabus-Milwaukee - stranded passengers
- Megabus - bus from chicago to toledo 08/25/17
- Megabus - bus timing schedule and potential danger
- Megabus - driver
- Megabus - missed my flight!