Megabus — coach bus change, very dirty bus.
I am currently on the 3:50 bus from NYC to Albany that was changed from a regular Megabus to a Coach bus. The bus I am on is very unclean. There are stains on the seats and walls, as well as having seating that have ripped with foam coming out, and visible debris and dirt. This is not okay. I have ridden Megabus many times before and enjoy riding because it is generally inexpensive but clean. I have had buses changed to Coach before and they are never as nice as Megabus, but this bus takes it to a new level. This experience makes me not want to ride Megabus again because I can't trust them. I request a refund for these poor conditions.
More Megabus Complaints & Reviews
- Megabus - lost my luggage 
- Megabus - ticket amendment scam 
- Megabus - discrimination 
- Megabus - customer service 
- Megabus - customer deservice 
- Megabus-Milwaukee - stranded passengers
- Megabus - bus from chicago to toledo 08/25/17
- Megabus - bus timing schedule and potential danger
- Megabus - driver
- Megabus - missed my flight!