Megabus — bus from chicago to toledo 08/25/17
Myself and 4 friends purchased our tickets a long time in advance after looking at various transport options. We chose megabus for its reputation and what it had to offer on the bus. We were very disappointed when the driver announce that the wifi doesn't work. Not only did the wifi not work but the power outlets also weren't working at the seats we were sitting at.
All of us are tourists and we were depending on the wifi to contact an American friend who was supposed to pick us up.
The rest of the journey was fine and the staff were very friendly.
We do however feel disappointed by mega bus who advertised wifi and could not provide it.
More Megabus Complaints & Reviews
- Megabus - lost my luggage 
- Megabus - ticket amendment scam 
- Megabus - discrimination 
- Megabus - customer service 
- Megabus - customer deservice 
- Megabus-Milwaukee - stranded passengers
- Megabus - bus timing schedule and potential danger
- Megabus - driver
- Megabus - missed my flight!
- Megabus - i'm complaining about the arrival to my designation was late an hour and 10 minutes due to an incident on the bus.