Meaningful Beautyunauthorized credit card charges

M

I called their customer service dept on 2/11/17 to cancel my account and remove all my credit card information. I returned the kit they had mailed me and they refunded my charge less shipping and handling. On 5/23/17, I saw my credit card they had charged $177.59 on 5/22/17. I called and was told I had not requested to have my account "cancelled" but only "suspended". They did show in the notes that I had said I was no longer using their products but had switched to another brand. When I demanded they refund the money to my credit card, they said they would do so, minus the shipping and handling charges. I was finally able to convince the Rep that, since they had used my card without my permission, I did not owe them for S/H charges. Since the package is in transit, I will have to refuse it and then wait another 10 days to see if they refund my account the full amount.