The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved MDG Computers — Mislead on purchase
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I purchased a computer in January 2006 as advertised on TV for just a dollar a day. When I phoned to enquire the computer they told me that my payments would be 58.02 per month and I would have computer paid off in 3 years. According to my calculations the computer would be paid off by at least by March 2009. It is now June and pre-authorized payments are still being withdrawed from my bank account.
I phoned them to enquire as to why they were still taking money from my account. They said that I am still paying for the interest. The computer that I thought was for $2088.40 is now still owing an amount of $1500.00. I was mislead when making arrangedments to purchase the computer that it would be paid in 3 years. I told them if they had explained to me that I would be paying all that interest I would never had bought the c omputer. They said "sorry you were mislead, I will have my supervisor call you."
I still have not heard from their supervisor. This has turned out to be a very expensive computer. Besides the computer is starting to give problems and will need to replaced soon and the payments are not finished for another 2 years.
More MDG Computers Complaints & Reviews
- MDG Computers - Newmarket, Ontario - Manufacturer's defect, warranty not covered
- MDG Visionbook Pro 3700S - MDG is a fraud company
- MDG Computers - STILL TAKING MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT
- MDG Computers - Bogus charges and it is impossible to cancel them
- MDG Computers - Fraudulent Service
- MDG - order
- MDG - leather recliner couch and double love seat recliner
- MDG - Rip off
- MDG Canada - Rip offs
- MDG Canada - Horrible Business