MDG ComputersMislead on purchase

I purchased a computer in January 2006 as advertised on TV for just a dollar a day. When I phoned to enquire the computer they told me that my payments would be 58.02 per month and I would have computer paid off in 3 years. According to my calculations the computer would be paid off by at least by March 2009. It is now June and pre-authorized payments are still being withdrawed from my bank account.

I phoned them to enquire as to why they were still taking money from my account. They said that I am still paying for the interest. The computer that I thought was for $2088.40 is now still owing an amount of $1500.00. I was mislead when making arrangedments to purchase the computer that it would be paid in 3 years. I told them if they had explained to me that I would be paying all that interest I would never had bought the c omputer. They said "sorry you were mislead, I will have my supervisor call you."

I still have not heard from their supervisor. This has turned out to be a very expensive computer. Besides the computer is starting to give problems and will need to replaced soon and the payments are not finished for another 2 years.

• Md
    MDG Hater Aug 28, 2009

This exact thing happened to me!!! They never give you a statement so how are you supposed to know what your balance remaining is??? I am not paying them another dime. I paid $41.50 a month for the past 3 yrs through automatic withdrawls from my bank. I called them because the payments were supposed to end in april but they continued taking money. They said my balance remaining was $2200. I was promised my computer would cost $1468 and would pay $41.50 for 36 months!!! They are lying ###!!! I told them to look up my contract and he said he had nothing on file. WHAT??? They promised to call me back, and have I heard from them...of course not.

• Co
    computer Jul 19, 2009

paid for computer did not receive it

• Ri
    richygotripped Jul 29, 2008

cancelled product and consistantly kept taking the money out of my account.