ADVERTISIMENT

Max Noveltypaint by numbers paint kit

L

I ordered 3 paint by numbers kits from Max Novelty. After waiting over a month for my order to arrive. I was charged for all three of them, but only received two. I sent an email to customer service (you can't call because there is no number to be found anywhere on the internet and now I understand why!) I was told to that "everything was ok, it would be alright". I had absolutely no idea what this meant and sent another email explaining that I had received only two out of three. I was then asked to give them the "number" of the canvas that was missing. I then forwarded a copy of my original order (twice), there was a description but no "number" to reference. I explained AGAIN which one I didn't receive. After that I received no answer to my several emails that I have sent. Obviously this company is a joke and I hope everybody reads this and does not order anything from them! They are a rip off! By the way, when your canvas FINALLY does arrive, it is a big rolled up mess, with not enough paint provided to finish the picture anyway! What a joke!!!

• Am
    Amy Melissa Nov 08, 2018

I ordered 3 of these Oct 13 - keep checking and they reply to be patient. My error - should have researched the company to see if this was in the US. Have not received them yet.

Andy_deployed Feb 19, 2018

Same issue here. I ordered 2 prints back in December (9th) and they are still not here. I also received a "fake" tracking number.

• Do
    DoloresW Feb 09, 2018

I placed my order for 1 16x20 paint by numbers kits from Max Novelty on 14 Dec 2017 and received it on 30 Dec2017. I ordered the canvas only (not framed because of big price difference), any way the canvas came rolled up on a foam-roller (nicely protected glad it wasn't folded like I have received from other vendors). The kit contained enough paint to complete the picture (even had extra, saved it for another project) the brushes were not of good quality (so I threw them away and used my own). I paid under $17 for the complete kit, it provided 6 evenings of entertainment. Overall I was satisfied with my purchase with them.

Comments

• Lo
    Loarain Feb 05, 2018

I have ordered 3 and still no delivery. He sent me a tracking number but that number does not exist. It was to be delivered to my home but he says it is at the post office. If so I cant collect as i don't have a valid tracking number. Since then I have sent 8 emails which has not been answered. How do I get my hard earned money back

• Ne
    Nessie1330 Jan 08, 2018

I have ordered twice from this company. Both times it did take at least 4 weeks to arrive, but i do understand that it is coming from a long way. I would prefer to wait a little longer than have to pay a huge amount in shipping fees. Package arrived as described and i have been totally enjoying the painting. Have finished my first one and absolutely love it. There was plenty of paint brushes included and more than enough paint to complete and even do a few "touch ups". I would order from them again

debraann3112 Jan 15, 2018

@Nessie1330 I'm happy that someone got their order. I placed my order way back in September and still nothing. :(

• Kr
    Krystle Egolf Jan 07, 2018

I placed an order Dec 1st...finally came today Jan 6th overall I'm pretty happy. The canvas is good quality, as are the paints. The only thing I'm worried about is running out! I had pretty much given up on receiving it since I read the reviews after the 25 days but then it showed up! In super excited to start painting!

• Je
    Jen1982 Nov 27, 2017

I also placed a order on October 11th . I purchased 2 items and received only 1 item a month later . I have sent email after email asking why I haven't received my second item . I just got a email yesterday saying " Your item will arrive really soon" then attached a tracking number with was the package that had already arrived. Still waiting on the second item . This place is a joke . Don't buy from them . They have no phone # just a email address and it's one person to email so it seems that doesn't seem to reply till weeks later . Seriously don't give this business your money it's a freaking joke!!

debraann3112 Dec 16, 2017

@Jen1982 You are absolutely right! I will never buy from them again and I will spread the word. Thanks for you reply! :)

debraann3112 Nov 25, 2017

I ordered from them over 2 months ago. I have not received my order. When I have tried to contact them (by email because they don't have a phone and you can't register to their website) they just tell me to be patient. I have emailed them numerous times. I'm beginning to wonder if this is even a real company.

Comment Guidelines