ADVERTISIMENT

Match.comI have no current paid subscription for

W Mar 30, 2020

I got a bill from, (Www.Match.Com/Bill [protected] Gb), for $167.99 on the 24th of Marh 20230, and I do not know what it is for. I have no current paid subscription for Match.com.
I had been on before, as my picture was on the site, but no current membership. [protected]@icloud.com - password - Ineed1fuck
It is hard to remove it, so I have just taken off my picture and removed as much of my personal information as I could
I have been unemployed for 20 months and are flat broke, living off Government benefits.
I want this money to be returned and any information about me and my billing information removed.
Warren Gold