Match.com — blocking my account when I travel abroad
Match.com consistently blocks my access to my account when I travel outside the US by detecting the IP address of the Internet connection I use. They don't ever disclose this policy to a customer when he/she signs up for an account. I have tried to resolve the problem by calling and writing to them several times, and they say they can't do anything. It stinks because I travel a lot and they refuse to give me extra time on my subscription when they block my account. They should be fined for not disclosing this to their customers up front I think.
More Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - service 
- Match.com - subscription overcharged and failure to give alert of subscription renewal
- Match.com - john gergely
- Match.com - create confusion during registration
- Match.com - cannot stop their messages. "unsubscribe" doesn't work.