Massage envy waldorf MDracist/ anti-white business

I will never step foot into this or any other Massage Envys local to the Waldorf MD area. I am shocked at the racist, anti-white business they run. You are welcomed by staff that treat you politely till they get your money then they treat you poorly and repeatedly ask for you tip before hand and if you say you will leave it in the room after they pretend not tO hear you and still take money off your credit card every stinkin time. While waiing I could over hear how they treated other blacks like themself, they treated them great never asked for tips before and we tip 30% which I think is pretty good. The manager, a black guy stands and stares pushing the employees to continue this racist behavior. Where is the Equality? And Fairness? Not there!

By the way most credit card companies will fighting it out with them overcharging like mine has, refunding my money to me, which I missed the first few charges from there. Also FCC.gov likes to know how consumers are being treated by businesses.