Massage Envytheft/poor customer service

S

Have had a wonderful experience until now! A few weeks ago I left my (awesome) therapist a much larger tip than usual only to find out that she never received it. I spoke to the owner and he said it wasn't his responsibility to make up for it - "it's not my policy" he claimed. I then asked why there was no disclaimer in my contract stating that massage envy was not responsible for making sure therapists received all tips that are handled by the front desk. His response -" well I'm not going to give her the 75$". So I said well then I'm canceling my contract and my mother will be here tomorrow to cancel hers and I'm going to start letting people know about "your policy". At this point the owner, Larry Ferguson literally through a childlike tantrum, yelling at me and stormed out of the room. I've never heard of any business owner conducting things this way!

• Ka
    karenmarieb Aug 06, 2011

GOOGLE MASSAGE ENVY CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT. WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING NOW. INITIATOR OF THE CLASS ACTION SUIT IS A MEMBER OF THIS SITE. CONTACT EACH OTHER AND LETS GET OUR MONEY BACK.