Mashreq Bank — foreign trade finance services
Bank Ref No: MT 734 // 032ELSC172130050 // LNX MIDDLE EAST DMCC
We submitted the revised LC documents (Commercial Invoice and Packing List) on Thursday 12th October 2017 for onward submission to Access Bank, UK.
Later I was following up for the courier tracking number for the dispatched of documents through email and WhatsApp message and later got an email on Tuesday 17th Oct providing the DHL tracking number.
It has taken almost 3 working days to dispatched the documents, which has delayed the receipt of our funds from the LC applicant.
Your customer service is very poor and responsive to calls or emails are taking longer time.
We are only wondering why we should continue banking with Mashreq Bank, when their service is so bad and crap.
More Mashreq Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Mashreq Bank - credit card recovery procedure 
- Mashreq Bank - Dubai - fraud transaction 
- Mashreq Bank - credit card settelment 
- Mashreq Bank - cheating 
- Mashreq Bank - mashreq neo debit card activation 
- Mashreq Bank - fraud happened to my savings account in mashreq bank
- Mashreq Bank - not cancelled my credit bureau 
- Mashreq Bank - credit card complaint number 3648373
- Mashreq Bank - Mashreq neo
- Mashreq Bank - credit card