Maruti Udyog Limited — unprofessional attitude of a dealer
Inspite of several reminders on daily basis over phone and mails I am still waiting for registration of my vehicle. whenever I ask for it each time dealer's representative says within a day or two it will be done.
Dealer should aware that without registration I can not take my vehicle anywhere. please note that if it is caught by traffic police anywhere than company and dealer will be responsible for the same and both will have to pay for the financial loss occurred to me in terms of penalty / fine.
I am not able to understand what is going on and where is the problem. why so much delay is being occurred for such a simple thing.
If you people are not able to provide complete services then you should clarify it in advance so that the customer can think twice before making any deal with you.
I am surprised as well as shocked to see that even after lodging several written as well oral complaint with maruti customer care also no action has been taken by either end till date.
This is really disgusting.
Need not to mention again that I have committed a very big mistake by taking delivery of the said vehicle.
More Maruti Udyog Limited Complaints & Reviews
- Maruti Udyog Limited / Maruti Swift VDI (Diesel) - delay in delivery
- Maruti Udyog Limited - deceptive business practices!
- Maruti Swift Diesel - new swift diesel engine complaint
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire - problem with suspension
- Maruti Suzuki - maruti a-star is a complete failure
- Maruti Suzuki Sx4 Diesel VDI - unattended leakage in the ac blower by your service centre
- Maruti Udyog - delay in delivery of swift dzire car
- Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. - vehicle delivery not on time
- Maruti Zen - irresponsible and careless service from sai service station, karingachira, kochi (maruti's authorised service centre)
- Maruti Swift VDI-ABS - improper service causing permenant damge to car