Marshalls — the manger
I just spend 300 dollars at this location, and some of things that I got were from the clearance section with I guess most of the the stuff is not even organized and I got 2 pants that have different prices and the manager want to charge me with different prices and he was so disrespectful. And he comments loudly isn't this weird that this happens 2 in this order? Yet he didn't say the 2 is total of how many!!! So he meant like I did it. And I found that to be so judgmental and disrespectful I still bought everything with the different price but he should go look at the aisles and look at the tags and work hard to organize this stuff instead of being disrespectful to customers. I honestly won't be going there again. Lord.[protected]@hotmail.com and
The order # [protected] and you could see how the manager took the sale price tag from all the 14 items that I got saying that they had the wrong price at the cashier, so why did they tag them the wrong price?!
More Marshalls Complaints & Reviews
- Marshalls Department Store - unfair employee hours
- Marshalls Department Store - refusal to honor posted return policy without cause
- Marshalls - check cashing systems
- Marshall's Department Store - store did not handle an upset person!
- Marshalls Department Store - customer humiliation
- Marshalls - employee
- Marshalls - complaint
- Marshalls - bathing suit bottoms
- Marshall's - hostile, downright rude behavior
- Marshalls - very unprofessional