Marshallsemployee

N Dec 23, 2019

I was in Marshall's with my boyfriend and daughter. The lines at Marshall's were too long so I grab my daughter and took her to the toy section while her dad went to go pay. My Daughter went to go grab something and was taking the price off and the employee ( she has rectangle glasses, short, knows Spanish) was like don't let your daughter take the price off because it's hard to check the price of a customer wants to buy it and I said okay I'm sorry. Next she says "why don't you be more responsible and put your daughter in a shopping cart" and I'm like "don't tell me how to take care of MY daughter" mind you I said sorry first and she comes to me saying this. I felt really upset and annoyed this woman who doesn't now know me tell me this. Please take this into consideration and get her reported.