Marshallsnot crediting the right returns, marking the wrong ones

C

I spend quite alot of money at your store and when I went to return the things that did not fit me, a new employee had scratched the items I was returning off on my receipt so bad you couldn't even read what the item was which normally wouldn't have bothered me but some girl said here lets switch registers and when she stepped in she started all over and he had marked the wrong items, she of course got the right ones but than when I went to return the things he'd marked off they refused to take it back, which I mean I drop close to 2 grand a month.
It was very unproffessional and rude, and then they said to go home and try to find the right receipts which I had in my hand the first time I went in there, he just marked them wrong, and by the time I got back there they wouldn't credit my card because I was a day over the return policy which was their fault. I'm talking close to 400.00 that should have gone back onto my credit card not a damn gift card. and to add insult to injury, Last night I spent another 300.00 and when I got home and looked in the bag 5 items were missing. I called them up right away and was told there is nothing they can do about it,
This Ladies and Gentlemen is NOT GOOD BUSINESS!!!

• Cu
    CustomerServiceAssociate Feb 18, 2015

I work for TJX companies. 1) We're extremely strict about the return policy for a reason. You shouldn't have left the store that day; in fact you should have returned earlier, not at the last minute. 2) We don't return items that are listed on the receipt as already returned (duh). When we scan the receipt, items that have been returned will come up as red. The reason why they refused to return the items is that they came up as red/returned; has nothing to do with them being crossed out on the receipt.

However, the 'missing 5 items' should have been spoken about to the manager on duty and at the very least returned on to method of payment.

saveyshopper1 Feb 09, 2011

Seriously... a manager screamed at you!! Grow up! I have never been in a store and heard a manager scream at a customer, you are lying and you know it! Nobody feels bad for you, and perhaps you could use spell check before you post so you don't look so stupid!

• Lo
    LOLITSMIRA Aug 27, 2009

TODAY I WHEN TO THE STORE TO EXCHANGE A TOY AND SHOES THE SHOES WHER TO TIED FOR MY TODLED TOOK THEM BACK AND THEY, , HAD THE RECIEP AND TH TOY WAS DEFECTED THEY, , TREAT ME SO BAD LIKE I WAS STELING THE ITEMS MANGER SCREAM AT ME INFRONT OF MY CHILDREN FELT REALY BAD WHAT CAN I DO??? HELP