Marshalls — customer service complaint and price
I came in to Largo Mall store in Largo Florida to purchase a Anastasia contouring palette when I picked up the pallet and said his $3 so I thought that was going to be the price of the of the product rewind I went to Carlos the customer service rep to check out he peeled off the sticker and send it now cost $15 and then I said well I would like to see the manager the manager Don our supervisor said that they can't sell me this product for $3 but that was what it said on the sticker when I picked it up so mean while I did not purchase the the the power to do to the misunderstanding of the price of the pilot. GGG that circumstances I was treated very rudely from Don and Carlos future that I walked out of the Marshalls store will not be returning back at as a continuing customer which I go there at least two to three times a week purchasing stuff so did you that I've circumstances I will no longer be coming back to that store whoever I will be on contacting the manager with this incident.
More Marshalls Complaints & Reviews
- Marshalls Department Store - unfair employee hours
- Marshalls Department Store - refusal to honor posted return policy without cause
- Marshalls - check cashing systems
- Marshall's Department Store - store did not handle an upset person!
- Marshalls Department Store - customer humiliation
- Marshalls - employee
- Marshalls - complaint
- Marshalls - bathing suit bottoms
- Marshall's - hostile, downright rude behavior
- Marshalls - very unprofessional