Marlboro.comphone app

C Nov 15, 2018 Review updated:

I cannot use the Marlboro App on my phone to get the promotions that y'all give out on there with the codes for points! Apparently because y'all "HAVE" to use your electronic verification system to verify who I am, and since I don't have any bills in my name and that's how your system verifies people by, I cannot be verified. SO, even though I can clearly verify who I am to the customer service rep. that I talked to on the phone, I am STILL not able to sign up for the app or get on the mailing list or any of the other offers that's listed. I feel as if I was wronged because I don't get any coupons because I don't have any bills in my name. That is not right at ALL!

• Do
    Don'tBeAnIdiot Nov 15, 2018

Dear user,

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

It's a promotional system that is intrinsic to the company. They have the right to award points (or not award points) in any way that they deem fit. They do not "owe" you a special accommodation to help you pollute the air and HACK up your lung with any more frequency. Anyone can impersonate you via telephone. Don't be a jack wagon. They are not obligated to do anything. That's the problem with you snowflakes, everything "wrongs" you. How about you do right by yourself and take some initiative to stop smoking. Get a coupon for that, Hoss.

That's the bottom line, 'cause Stone Cold said so!

Hope that helps,