MAPCOmy rewards card

G

on 12-8-16 at 6:11pm at Mapco # 7507 (10 cents off Thursday) Invoice # 5181238 the pump read my rewards card but never adjusted the price of the gas to reflect 10 cents off.
This happens occasionally.
The pumps not reading my credit card is another issue - I have to cancel the transaction and try another pump and it works. And it is not always the same pump.
This happens frequently.
Also would they be able to power wash the parking lot - it is very dirty.
We frequent this station 2 to 3 times a week.
Thanks.

James E Bowles Jun 04, 2018

I have e-mailed several times before but no answer. I have tried customer service number times but never no answer. Only music which I held on for 30 minutes. I have not received my 10 cents off for over two weeks. What has happen?

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices