Mannington Vinyl PlanksVinyl planks..

C

Mannington Vinyl Planks came with a residue that needs professional cleaning after you spend almost $8, 000 on product and installation..

Manningtons customer service and Coles fine flooring in San Diego where floors were purchased both washed their hands of the problem.

I now have to hire professional cleaners and pay $500 to $800 to have the residue and grime taken out..

Completely disappointed with this product.
Also, you step on floors and leaves footprints and residue in a clean environment... awful!

Vinyl planks..
Vinyl planks..

• Dy
    dyvc1951 Mar 21, 2017

I purchased Mannington Vinyl flooring Product number AW522 in Nov. 2013. I immediately noticed planks starting to buckle all around edges. I emailed the company and they sent out one of their inspectors and after putting a needle like stick in one place next to a wall they said it was because the planks were installed to close to wall. I had the floors professionally installed so I had my installer come out and he pulled up the floor board in several places. It confirmed the floor was 1/4 inch from wall just like it was supposed to be. Since then I have continually complained as the floor is buckled in most of the 700 square ft. floor. We will have to replace floor when we have the finances. I would defiantly be interested in filing a class action suit.
    Debra Van Cleave