ManningtonPoor Quality

After a disastrous water leak, we had our Wilsonart Laminate floor replaced with Mannington MLock Laminate. Big mistake. This Mannington material is garbage to be blunt. It's only been installed for less than 2 months, and already it is bubbling and coming apart at the seams... I counted over 100 ( yes you read that correctly) ONE HUNDRED individual bubble marks total in less than 250 sq ft of area. The floor company installer looked me straight in the face and told me that "that's just the nature of the material" and "That will happen regardless of material due to the weather and indoor temperature change". I guess living in the Bay Area of Nor CA ( some of the best weather in the world btw) and keeping our thermostat at a steady year round temp of between 68 & 78 degrees is just too much for this material to handle. If Mannington or "Crappington" as I now call it, cannot hang here where I live, you guys might as well close up shop. because your product is pure [censored]e. If you're considering new laminate, and a salesman mentions Mannington... RUN FOR THE HILLS and tell them to read this review.