Complaints & Reviews

mangoes

I order a batch of Alphanso mangoes from this website. They claim it is alphanso but it is one of the...

Mangozz.com

unethical behaviour

The order was placed on 27th may 2017, and I was charged 109.98$. the amount got deducted on 29th. I wrote several mail to for confirming my order but no one cared to respond.
When i call it goes invariably in voice mail. And when i mail there's no reply. Its been long🙄what do i understand from this?+. The experience is bitter; not sure whether they have any intentions to deliver the mangoes? To add to my apprehensions now the site too is not responding.

• So
    SohelK Oct 27, 2018

I ordered from them on May 29th for $85 for 12 mangoes and received my order on June 5. Each an every of the 12 mangoes was spoilt and I even took pictures and sent it to the owner but he refused to acknowledge or reply or do anything about it..extremely unethical company . Stay clear and do not order.

Rotten mangoes

I have made quite a big order here and purchased some mangoes from Mangozz. It took them a long time to deliver, and delivery was about three weeks late. I was not able to reach these guys no matter how hard I've tried.
When my order finally arrived and I opened the box I saw that all mangoes were already rotten.
I emailed Mangozz customer service and demanded my money back, but they did not reply. I'm so disappointed with these guys, disappointed that I wasted a lot of money but had to put everything into the trash can.

They have sent me completely different order and didn't want to acknowledge it

I have purchased mangoes from www.mangozz.com. I got completely different order, and the box was full of some...

the company refused to return full sum for the order

Don’t deal with the company www.mangozz.com. I have ordered mangoes from the company, and the total sum was over $45. They didn’t warn me and took $20 for the delivery and $5 for the box. Seriously, it wasn’t professional and the whole deal was too expensive for me. I of course tried to return money back, but the rep told me that they would return the whole sum for the delivery. I won’t advise this company to other people and share this information.

The seller states that he hasn't received payment

I bought mango from the company www.mangozz.com. It was couple of day ago, but today I received the cancellation email. I called to the company and it turned out that the seller hasn’t received the payment. I checked account, but money was taken from me already. I sent the copy of the payment, but they didn’t react. How is it possible? I need some advice.