Mango Airlines / FlyMango / Baggage and Flight delay

To whom this may concern

firstly on our flight from durban to capetown my small bag was dammaged was like my bag had been thrown across the room i had all my shower lid etc damaged broken that the stuff had leaked all over my bag the side of my bag the whole plastic broken off and sopaking wet.

secondly on check in at capetown we were getting ready to board at 19;45 and the ladies behind counter just left without tell us only after 10mins were we told the the flight us delayed till 20;50 amd we would board at 20;15 that didnt happen we were left standing with no answer finally we leave to get on the plane at 20;50, captin said sorry but they knew about there be an issue sine the firsst flight so why were not informed sooner about a delay and then threr was a issue with the wheel on plane so we on left at 22;15 that was a whole 2 hours delay i got home at 1am in the morning with my other bag been thrown all over there is scratches all over. i want some sort of compensation for time lost bad attitude from flight attendance and people at the airport.

please cantact me [protected] Juanita koor

Ju
Aug 19, 2019

Comments

• Il
      Aug 19, 2019

I flew Mango back from Cape Town on 14 August and booked in early. I had closed my suitcase with cable ties only to find when I got home that the cable ties were cut and my K-Way jacket of more than R2000 was stolen. Cannot the airline take responsibility to ensure that your clothes are safe? They say take out valuables but then must we walk with our clothes draped over our arms as well?? I have tried to call, when I started to explained the Mango agent cut off my call...