Malindo Airwaysbaggage charges when the website had an error

C Jan 12, 2020

Hi

I have been communicating with customer service and not getting any resolution, please see one of the emails I sent to them this should give you are fair picture

I am aware of the baggage policy however the website kept giving me an error for 2 days, we also called the contact centre and there was no response As it was the 1st of jan and may have been a public holiday, also while purchasing third party tickets this information is not mentioned anywhere that I am unable to buy my luggage allowance online.

I did arrive at the airport to buy my luggage but I was made to wait in 2 long queues only to be told that I cannot buy it online as it was too late . This information has been mentioned in my first email, hence I would like a refund for the amount paid $686 minus the $75 actual luggage charge online .

I refuse to accept just an apology when I am almost $700 out of pocket and you guys have given me incomplete and incorrect information . If you cannot resolve this please give me your CEO's email address and I will escalate it to him our to consumer protection . Also please assign one case manager as I am getting responses from different agents and I have to repeat everything mentioned in my previous emails .

I will take this up with consumer protection if unresolved .

Thanks and Regards