Malaysia Airlines / own belonging missing inside my luggage
On 28th April 2019 I took MAS Airline flight (MH1040) from JB (departure at 13:00) to KLIA arrival at 14:00 and transit from KLIA (MH2746) departure at 17:30 to Bintulu arrival at 19:35. I checked in my luggage directly from JB until Bintulu.
When I reached home I found that my zip on the bag was positioned towards the side whereas I had placed it in the middle. Upon opening my bag I find out that my electronic shaver & perfume were missing from inside my luggage. I thought security at KLIA was excellent but I am now very upset and disappointed as I have never had such a bad experience on Malaysia Airlines.
More Malaysia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation! 
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed 
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge 
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude 
- Malaysia Airlines - lost property
- Malaysia Airlines - baggage loss
- Malaysia Airlines - delayed luggage with missing lock and contents ransacked 
- Malaysia Airlines - defaults on mas system 
- Malaysia Airlines - missing handphone and cash money