Malaysia Airlines — flight service
To whom it may concern,
I flew on flight MH0131 from Kuala Lumpur to Auckland Friday 27th September. I paid 2451$ for this flight. Seat 50H was assigned to me: when I boarded the flight I noticed the huge difference in key room between what I had and what the middle aisle passengers had. I am 5 foot 5 and struggled to sit comfortably. The lady next to me on the middle aisle had no issues with meg room what so ever and when we had a conversation she had actually paid less for her flight. Please see photos attached.
Also this was a 9 hour 30 minute and my media was not working. I asked the staff 3 times to try get it to work and none of them did anything about it. After 2 hours into the flight I stood up and went to ask them again and they just responded with ‘it's not working and we need an engineer to fix it'. Offered no solution. As you could imagine I was very unhappy not to have a media service for such a long flight.
This is completely unacceptable for the amount of money I paid. I do wish you will take this matter seriously and come to some sort of a solution or compensation.
I am a frequent flyer between New Zealand and Europe and this has been the most unsatisfactory flight to date.
Malaysia Airlines Customer Care's Response, Oct 02, 2019
You may send your complaint direct to our mailbox at [protected]@malaysiaairlines.com for our further assistance.
Customer Care Malaysia Airlines
More Malaysia Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Malaysia Airlines - lost luggage with puny compensation! 
- Malaysia Airlines - flight retimed 
- Malaysia Airlines - cancellation charges
- Malaysian Airline - excess baggage charge 
- Malaysia Airlines - horrible attitude 
- Malaysia Airlines - lost property
- Malaysia Airlines - baggage loss
- Malaysia Airlines - Delayed luggage with missing lock and contents ransacked 
- Malaysia Airlines - defaults on mas system 
- Malaysia Airlines - missing handphone and cash money