Mailjet.comsmtp email service

L

Mailjet closed my account without notice and for unclear reason (see screenshot attached showing terminated account). I have decided not to include screenshot of my conversation with their support team in this review as I don't want to send more people to the job center.. but I can send you the conversation in a PM if you wish. Just contact me. To summarize the support team is totally unprofessional. They did not give me clear reason for terminating my account and they are not answering to me any more.

Mailjet now refuse to refund my credit card while they have not delivered any service to me. This company is a total waste of time and money. If you want to be smart, just skip Mailjet from your wish list and look elsewhere. Do Mailjet's Directors know how bad their client support team treat their customers?

Louis B.

smtp email service

• La
    Lauren Meyer Jun 06, 2016

Hi Louis,

I’d like to apologise for your experience with our support team, we are working to improve our support experience for all of our customers.

Please could you send directly to me ([email protected]) your Mailjet user ID or the email you registered your Mailjet account with and I will look into the issue for you.

Kind regards,